Skip to content


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby WiccansIllusion » Sun Apr 21, 2002 9:25 pm

The topic of the day, What do you think is Willow and Tara's favourite meal?

Personally? I think its Chicken Casserole's.


-------------------------------------------
WiccansIllusion
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby SJ » Sun Apr 21, 2002 9:53 pm

Ice Cream.
SJ
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby xita » Sun Apr 21, 2002 9:54 pm

I don't know what their favorite food is but I sure know what they like to eat ;)
xita
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby tommo » Sun Apr 21, 2002 10:12 pm

Ah Xita...you always know how to express my thoughts so clearly. ;)

I agree with you. I think sometimes Willow and Tara favor nutrition of a different kind when they're really um...you know, [i:bba6af96cd] hungry[/i:bba6af96cd]. :)
tommo
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby zero » Mon Apr 22, 2002 1:56 am

And again with the food?!
Methinks people keep bringing this up purely so they can make poorly veiled (or totally blatant!) sexual comments about 'eating'!

Well all I can say is...carry on!;)


------------
zero
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby snuggle79 » Mon Apr 22, 2002 2:35 am

um..chicken...bagels...?
snuggle79
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby La » Mon Apr 22, 2002 3:10 am

wow, we really have been on a food kick lately.

Favorite food is one of those questions that I can't even answer for myself because there are so many different things that I like, but not one that I could call my absolute favorite. Of course, the specific question was actually "favorite meal", so I'm going to say big dinner's like on Thanksgiving when there's a big roast something and then lots of great side dishes and garnishes to choose from.
La
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby Enigmatic » Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:01 am

Hi

The sun is shining, the weather is warm and I'm off for today...Think I'm going out to catch some sunshine...:grin

Favorite food? Pancakes...both round and funny shaped...

Have a good Monday...
Enigmatic
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby Sassette » Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:06 am

Well, are we complaining?

Because thinly veiled oral sex comments are ALWAYS fun.

-Sass
Sassette
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby WiccansIllusion » Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:10 am

If you wanted not so thinly vield comments, I could say Cantelope, and I know every Xena fan knows what can be done with a cantelope after watching Antony and Cleopatra..
WiccansIllusion
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby ninjitsugrrl » Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:12 am

the people on this board can just be dirty, dirty, dirty... i love it! :o
everybody have a good monday.
ninjitsugrrl
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby TaraManiac » Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:08 am

We all know That Willow is a (chicken? ;) )Breast girL Herself... but Tara... Uhm I guess i Agree with all of u who have Told what they like to eat more :D ...

Happy Monday!

-Liliana-
TaraManiac
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby mollyig » Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:32 am

All this talk of food is making my stomach grumble. Have only had an apple to eat today, and I'm bloody starving.

I'll have to go with sassy eggs being the Girls' favourite! [img:c318310df0]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/cwm/cwm/spin2.gif[/img:c318310df0]
mollyig
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby Grimaldi » Mon Apr 22, 2002 6:58 am

well, since my mind is in the gutter right now, I would have to say chocolate syrup and whipped cream.
Grimaldi
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby Puff » Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:13 am

Many kittens have mentioned the chicken casserole, but let's not forget jam tarts :grin
Puff
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby Still Waters Run Deep » Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:33 am

Ah, back to the food=smut equation. You know, until I found the Kitten Board I was seriously wondering if I was turning into a non PC, dirty old man, forever leering at nubile young things.
I should'nt have worried really. Seems that most Kittens are streets ahead of me on score, ;) which makes me very happy, and somewhat relieved too:)

Have a good *dirty* m'day kittens.

[b:4a5cd105d9] Edited to add: [/b:4a5cd105d9]On a more serious note, as I write this there is a piece on our current affairs programme on the BBC [Wales Today], about a triple murder [mother, daughters and gran.] in South Wales. Its a complicated trial, but the defence has trotted out the old 'lesbian lover murdered them in a fit of jealousy' because the mother also had male friends. I hope this gets short shrift and is thrown out asap, but you know how it can go........
BTW the 'lesbian lover' is'nt in the frame for anything, just thought I'd clarify that.

I'll post a link if anyone wants one, but a warning, its rather harrowing.

Sorry loves, :\
Still Waters Run Deep
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby kpmuse » Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:48 am

Yes, definitely chicken casserole, jam tarts and I seem to remember a very special san-witch that Tara enjoyed at her favorite deli!

Just finished serving jury duty here in lovely, rainy Brooklyn! Yeah, the case was settled! Have a great day everyone!
kpmuse
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby rainbowrose21 » Mon Apr 22, 2002 8:09 am

Hey all, don't get me started on food... *drool* I am hungry! Oh well, I will live I guess :) Anyhoo, I will say that Willow and Tara love umm, giant hamburgers! That is all I could think up at the moment.... hmm, but then again , you could always add a chocolate shake! :-P

Later,
Reba
rainbowrose21
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby tommo » Mon Apr 22, 2002 8:29 am

Aw Puff, you remembered the jam tarts! Kinda makes me go all landcape-y... ;)
tommo
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby BoredNow99 » Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:15 am

There's something about Tara's lips that makes me think strawberries. Being fed to her by Willow. Yes, I'm categorical about it now. Strawberries.
BoredNow99
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby Magrat70 » Mon Apr 22, 2002 9:41 am

After a day at College doing my exciting Health & Safety reps course and I wish I had sarcastic font for that it is a relief to come on the kitten and see all this dirty talk :grin on their favourite food aprt from the obvious it would have to be Tara's pancakes :)
Magrat70
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby AutumnT » Mon Apr 22, 2002 10:25 am

Did someone say landscape?

[i:0f822326cb] Autumn's ears perk up[/i:0f822326cb]
AutumnT
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby ertsgib » Mon Apr 22, 2002 10:38 am

ooooh, strawberries and cream, with an option on chocolate sauce, and possibly ice cream......

actually, i'm gonna go with pancakes and maple syrup/honey/chocolate sauce...ok, back where i started now :)
ertsgib
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby La » Mon Apr 22, 2002 3:13 pm

Yay! Today is my birthday! Now I'm 23!

Of course, since I'm in Korea, but I was born in Chicago, if I wanted to get really technical, I'd have to wait until 2 this afternoon before it's really tuesday in chicago. But that would be silly!

Oh! So cute! One of my students just brought me a rose. And it's not even one of the students I talk to all the time (I have about 700 students, so it's hard to have a relationship with all of them). How cute! I love my students!
La
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby Pixie Muso » Mon Apr 22, 2002 3:55 pm

Autumn, I dunno what happened to my post. I had this nice happy birthday thing going for La, but it botched up. I'm giving up. :(
Pixie Muso
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby juri sempai » Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:25 pm

Happy Monday, indeed. I had a Human Biology midterm today that I didn't feel I did very well on. My teacher graded them during our lab and told us our score if we were interested in knowing. I was joking around, saying I was proud of my 59% to psych myself up for a crappy grade. Then he showed me the score... 84%! That B made me very happy considering I thought I harsh sucked on the test. Weehoo!

We were going over sensor receptors in lab. Wherein I got to poke my lab partner (very cute girl, btw) with the feathery touch of a watercolor paintbrush while she had her eyes closed. Very interesting experience to be touching her in this fashion while she whispered things like, "Mmm yes" and "there" in her sexy voice.

Now for the QotD, I believe Willow and Tara are quite fond of eating... well... each other, duh. Yes, and chocolate, I believe, is the obligatory food of the Buffyverse. I can see Willow sneaking a pixie stix every once in awhile. Getting that sugar high, buzzing around the room like a crazy woman, and maintaining her cute babblefests. Tara... hmm.. she likes ice-cubes. Pure and simple and multi-functional.
juri sempai
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby AutumnT » Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:31 pm

Pixie's post is scaring me.

Edited to add: OK she fixed it. But it used to be really large with pointy teeth. And I think there was growling. Perhaps carnage. Or not.
AutumnT
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby girlwiththebraids » Mon Apr 22, 2002 5:46 pm

today was rainy monday headache day for me...but it' s almost over, and tomorrow is another day...

i'm feeling like willow and tara would have a cute romantic fondue...fruit and cake dipped in warm chocolate and feeding it to each other...*sigh* happy picture...preferably by candlelight...

braids
girlwiththebraids
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby Eric tr » Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:18 pm

I wasn't sure if I was watching a baseball game or a home run derby as the M's decimated the Angels 16-5. Highlights include a Grand Slam by Mark McLemore, 2 home runs and 3 RBI's by Jeff Cirillo, and solo home runs by both Bret Boone and Ruben Sierra. There were a lot of other highlights as well, but as you can tell by the score there were too many to keep track of! Pitcher Jaime Moyer (3-1) pitched a good 7 innings and picked up the win. The Mariners improve their record to 16-4. With 6 games left in April the Mariners have a chance to break last year's Major League Record that they set of 20 wins in April.
Eric tr
 


Its Willow And Tara's Favourite Food Monday MFK

Postby Rally » Mon Apr 22, 2002 7:22 pm

Giants are off today, traveling to Chicago for a 3 game series with the Cubs. That will kick off tomorrow afternoon.
Rally
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 40 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design