Skip to content


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:18 pm

so i'm thinking, there's pics of amber, and pics of aly, and many bum shots...but the whole getting [b:93bab375fd]tommo[/b:93bab375fd] to post a pic and talking to [b:93bab375fd]GodisTigger[/b:93bab375fd] inspired me...

where's da pics of the kitties? so um, thought maybe hey, have a thread with links to kitty pics?

if it's already been done, or basically falls flat on it's face as an idea...have mercy and delete the thread, [b:93bab375fd]xita[/b:93bab375fd]


you guys know where to find me...
here


so, yeah.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:19 pm

*sheepish grin*

I'm tired (just got home from work), so I have to admit it took me a minute to figure out this thread title. There's a couple of photos of me posted at the Yahoo club, but here's the links anyway, and I assume no responsibility for any ensuing blindness, insanity, or other trauma.

Shanie

Me last Halloween, as Yitzak from Hedwig and the Angry Inch Ironically, that was the one night I went through the drive-thru at In-and-Out and they called me "ma'am" instead of "sir" like they usually do.

------------------
"We are her blood kin! Who the hell are you?"
"We're family."
-- Mr. Maclay and Buffy, "Family"

"We both have families we were born into. But sometimes families change, and we have to build our own. For me, our friendship binds us closer than blood ever could." -- Xena, "Ties That Bind"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:19 pm

It's up at the yahoo chat club anyway (e-mail me to join) but I thought I would post one here . I like to dress myself up with kids. Check me out Umm, that's not my kid by the way, my niece

[This message has been edited by xita (edited June 08, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:19 pm

Ahem. You've seen me.

------------------
"Hey, if people out there are interested in my butt, then who am I to refuse them?" ~ Amber Benson

I

Unregistered(d)
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:19 pm

Umm my picture is up at the yahoo club as well, look and see why I am sometimes known as baby puff. And yes I know I don't look my age ....actually don't look.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:19 pm

Puff darlin', you realize just for that I am gonna look . . .

I

Unregistered(d)
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:20 pm

Ok I'm game. I'll toss my face into the ring.
No tomato target practice please

These are the only pics I have scanned.
Me and Renee O'Connor's mom

------------------
Paula
--------
Amber FanGirl #1a
May the Amber Force be with you.
Tummy Rubbing Club Member #1
KAKOT Member #2 (Kitties Against Killing of Tara)

[This message has been edited by Kiwiccan (edited June 08, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:20 pm

Okay, I'm game.

Me, my sister and my cousin, from left to right

See I told you I was shy. Was too damn it stomps foot

Oh, all right... jeez

Here

And D! That's just wrong!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:20 pm

Hmm, What's just wrong?

Here I am!
Two pics of me

D

[This message has been edited by GODisTigger (edited June 09, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:20 pm

quote:
Originally posted by SciFiAcid:
Oh, all right... jeez

Here

And D! That's just wrong!


Wow! You look so much younger without your glasses!!!

------------------
MK
-----
this sig line is all mine and you can't have it

I

Unregistered(d)
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:21 pm

One of me is up at the Yahoo Club...I'm in a hurry or else I would post a link!

-Amy

------------------
"You want to take a picture of my butt?...ummm...OK...You've got two seconds." -Amber

I

Unregistered(d)
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:21 pm

Okay. I'm game...

Here isZahir.

------------------
"O let my name be in the Book of Love.
If it be there, I care not of
That other book Above...
Strike it out! Or write it in anew.
But let it be in the Book of Love!"
--Omar Kyam

[This message has been edited by Zahir (edited June 08, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:21 pm

kitties (esp jen), you should be honored. just for you, i got up off my lazy ass and figured out how to use the annoying interface for my mindspring webspace just so i could upload some pics. (okay, so i actually didn't get up off of my ass at all, since i usually sit down while using the computer. )

so here i am, on the rooftop of my brooklyn apartment. hope you enjoy the artsy pictures that my former housemate took.

studious and contemplative

april descending a staircase

I

Unregistered(d)
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:21 pm

Ooooh yes april, you do wear glasses...hee hee...oh my...

Awww ickle baby Puff...sweet...

This is fun, keep 'em coming!

------------------
"Hey, if people out there are interested in my butt, then who am I to refuse them?" ~ Amber Benson

I

Unregistered(d)
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:24 pm

Wow, Bob, I didn't know we had another celebrity in our midst!
(so, how many times did you get slimed?)

I

Tara Maclay
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:24 pm

for those of us that dont go to the yahoo club how else can we see what you kitties look like?

i'd post a pix but i dont have one, honest... i've only got like two pixs that are random and not for a mag or a photo show. one is with me and my cat and the other playing, or what seems to be me playing a guitar. i dont know how to play a guitar. my friends all have pixs of me but not me. kinda funny huh?

I

Tara Maclay
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:24 pm

quote:
Originally posted by darvangi:
A picture of me, you say? Sure, I'm gay - I mean...game.

ooo! a darvangi buttshot! kitty board getting much fun today!

I

Tara Maclay
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:24 pm

this is me! - and someone we all know

------------------
"Computor loving, vampire slaying, lesbian witches rule!"

[This message has been edited by peekaboo (edited June 08, 2001).]

I

Tara Maclay
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:25 pm

Darin, that pic is an off-camera one. I did actually make two cameo appearances on YCDTOTV - I was Barth's assistant once in my own "Romance & Dating" episode (the one where Doug is running around dressed up like Cupid), and I was in the movie theater audience once during the "Pessimism/Optimism" episode (not my show but that particular sketch was mine).

And I never got green-slimed (luckily, because that stuff was nasty) - although I did write the only episode where Alanis got slimed.

I

Tara Maclay
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:25 pm

Ok this is, YET AGAIN *smirk*, all MabbyJen's fault...oh well, I was planning on making a photo album anyway...here's some pics of me
and Diana de Lionesse here....I'm the short black person in all the pics...except for my mom in the Zoo pic (far right)....don't laugh! I just don't photograph well is all *pout*

------------------
"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

[This message has been edited by Kieli (edited June 08, 2001).]

I

Tara Maclay
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:25 pm

I'm game, too. Here's me and my chinchilla, Dreama. I'm the fuzzy one
http://www.geocities.com/buffi_summers/06_03a.jpg

i don't know how to make the little words clicky.

I

Tara Maclay
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:25 pm

Well here is ME

Darin, love you smiley

I

Tara Maclay
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:26 pm

[b:1d2d8a6c29]Warduke[/b:1d2d8a6c29] YOU BIG TEASE! it says, very officially, access forbidden! maybe it's just me. it always is just me anyway *g*

[b:1d2d8a6c29]Kieli[/b:1d2d8a6c29] i take full credit for all the bad and naughty things but this is a good one *g*

i have to get out my baby pics tonight and scan them...already have the pics in glasses, the pics with curly and straight hair, the sober and drunk pics...but ye shall never see an adolescent pic. *shudder*


and YAY glad i started this, 'cause i like seeing everybody but have to ask about the addy for the yahoo groups thingy too, not sure where that is?

I

Tara Maclay
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:26 pm

LOL Jen, soory about that, the pic is at the yahoo chat thing, so I guess some people can't see it...I'll try to fix it later

I

Tara Maclay
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:26 pm

Just letting ya'll know that you ain't getting a picture of me...nu-uh...no way no how.

I

Tara Maclay
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:26 pm

Here is me on the left.
http://www2.ucsc.edu/~natdo26/natvadjess.jpg

Natalie

------------------
"It just is. Your smile. People have a certain perfection about them, no matter who they are." -- Jeff Buckley on his idea of beauty

I

Tara Maclay
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:26 pm

Since chicks who wear glasses seem to be pretty popular on this board, I figured, "what the heck!"
I don't have a scanner, so I posted a digital pic from work in a Yahoo photo album.
You may access it at http://photos.yahoo.com/fyrwoman2001

...if you dare...

------------------
"You should ride with me sometime. I guarantee safety and fun."
-Tara from "WTWTA"

I

Tara Maclay
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:27 pm

*pitiful look*

I wear glasses . . . just not when I've got my contacts in . . .

I

Tara Maclay
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:27 pm

Jen, I'll send you an invite for the yahoo club and you can join, then go to the photos section of the club and you can see a ton of pics.

I

Tara Maclay
 


eye sea ewe - Kitty Pictures

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:27 pm

I can't believe I'm posting this. I just know I'll regret it...

Guess which one I am!

Oh, Mr. Coconut...

------------------
"...It's a higher power trying to tell me through bunnies that we're going to die." -Anya

I

Tara Maclay
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 80 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design