Skip to content


Salon Mention of SMG..sort of

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Salon Mention of SMG..sort of

Postby drlloyd11 » Fri Apr 26, 2002 9:05 am

Look, I dont write this stuff
http://salon.com/people/col/reit/2002/0 ... index.html

Slay this

And speaking of star opinions of reality TV shows ...

Sarah Michelle Gellar has yet to share her opinion of "The Bachelor," but the "Buffy" star is none too impressed with "Fear Factor."

"$25 million would not make me go on 'Fear Factor,'" she tells Movieline magazine. "You couldn't pay me enough to eat a pig rectum."

Then again, there are certain other things she thinks she might do for money.

Like pose nude for "Playboy."

"Right now I can't [picture posing], but I don't believe in saying never," she says. "There might be a time when I got pregnant and felt really beautiful and wanted to have a nude picture."

Just don't ask her to pose nude and pregnant while eating a pig rectum.
drlloyd11
 


Salon Mention of SMG..sort of

Postby LovePuddle » Fri Apr 26, 2002 9:08 am

Nekid SMG..........I'm in!
Nekid WILLOW/TARA.......I'm unconscious!
LovePuddle
 


Salon Mention of SMG..sort of

Postby AutumnT » Fri Apr 26, 2002 9:55 am

It's a subset of her [i:3a17c6591c] MovieLine[/i:3a17c6591c] interview this month. Not a bad interview actually.
AutumnT
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design