Skip to content


UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

Postby tyche » Sat Apr 06, 2002 10:18 pm

Spotted this in the listings:
'Indecent Seduction' (Alan Metzger, 1996)
Drama about a school coach accused of having an affair with one of his pupils. Starring Gary Cole, Nicholle Tom, Mary Kay Place, [b:8333ececdd] Alyson Hannigan[/b:8333ececdd], Sara Rue, Tom Virtue.
Never heard of this - is it a TV movie?
Anyway, it's on at 12.40am, after the repeat of 'Rescue Me'.
tyche
 


UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

Postby concrete » Sun Apr 07, 2002 12:15 am

According to IMDB its also known as For my daughters honor. Its a t.v. movie. I also noticed Steve Rankins name in the credits who of course was Taras dad in Family....
concrete
 


UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

Postby GiveMeChocolate » Sun Apr 07, 2002 3:17 am

It's actually been shown a few times before on Living UK. TV Movie, it's ok, worth it just to see Aly. She plays the friend of the girl getting the indecent proposal from sports coach, Gary Cole.
GiveMeChocolate
 


UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

Postby hellmouthhottie20 » Sun Apr 07, 2002 5:28 am

thanks i shell watch it.
hellmouthhottie20
 


UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

Postby TheWhiz » Sun Apr 07, 2002 8:58 am

Thanks for the info. I can video it on the same tape as 'The Crush'! :)
TheWhiz
 


UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

Postby Blue77 » Sun Apr 07, 2002 11:44 am

Cool, now I know what to do with my friday night!! Thanks for the info!
Blue77
 


UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

Postby urnofosiris » Fri Apr 12, 2002 2:04 am

Today is the day for those who might have missed this thread before or forgotten, like me. :\
urnofosiris
 


UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

Postby mollyig » Fri Apr 12, 2002 2:12 am

Actually I had forgotten. Thanks muchly [b:0326532d03]Dr G[/b:0326532d03]!

Molly makes note to set vcr.
mollyig
 


UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

Postby WiccanBex » Fri Apr 12, 2002 2:22 am

ooh! i had also forgotten about this! might be worth watching... i have nothing else to do tonight.

and garfield! i love the avatar *mwah!*
WiccanBex
 


UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

Postby Wolfie » Fri Apr 12, 2002 2:26 am

Hmmm, it's another "Aly in TV movie" shock. When is this girl gonna get a starring role in something decent? Much as I love AP2, I would love to see her really stretching those acting muscles. Ah, well, I shall forbear and tape the movie. Thanks for the heads up. No doubt she will shine. She usually does.

By the way, Garfield, old chap, I love your avatar. Very applicable, of course, but nonetheless spiffing! :D
Wolfie
 


UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

Postby urnofosiris » Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:29 am

[quote:6ecd6c3863][b:6ecd6c3863][i:6ecd6c3863]Quote:[/i:6ecd6c3863][/b:6ecd6c3863]

and garfield! i love the avatar *mwah!*

[/quote:6ecd6c3863]

The *why* am I not hearing the sound of kissing?
urnofosiris
 


UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

Postby thehighpriestess » Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:43 am

Cheers guys, looking forward to it! But I really do think Aly should be getting some lead roles soon.

Loving the avatar garfield!
thehighpriestess
 


UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

Postby walker(d) » Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:19 am

Thanks for the heads up. These TV movies usually suck, but I think I'll manage to hang on for my dose of Hannigan.
walker(d)
 


UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

Postby Katharyn » Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:16 am

Ooooh an Aly film... that'll do though why do I get the feeling the film is... less than wonderful?*S* Apart from a certain AH?

Katharyn
------------
You hear that baby?
Katharyn
 


UK people: Aly film on BBC1 this Friday (12th April)

Postby Kez » Fri Apr 12, 2002 10:13 am

Thanx for info...*looks for blank vid to prepare*:D
Kez
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 59 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design