Skip to content


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:55 am

This relationship has had more character development than any other on this show. I love how they are always touching each other, making contact. Not counting Smashed and Wrecked, it's hard to remember an episode where they didn't have some type of physical contact. Please, help me remember some of the special moments Willow and Tara have shared with each other (and us).

We'll get through this together!

------------------
I need you baby. I need you!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:55 am

Ah cool, this could be the favourite little touches thread.

There are so many huge big yummie obvious touches, that I shall name a few little ones I love, the kind you can't really direct but just comes from Aly and Amber knowing their characters so well, and those characters just happen to love each other an enormous unending lot, and it shows.

During Family (S5E6)(this had to be pointed out to me, cuz I missed it at the first 10 watchings) when Willow still believes Tara is a demon and they are both standing at the counter in the magic box while they are being confronted by the Maclay family, you can see Willow holding onto Tara's finger. Very very sweet.

Next please

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited January 15, 2002).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:56 am

I love the little touch W&T give each other as they part company in Superstar. So sweet, their reluctance to leave each other! [i:01b6760c39]sigh![/i:01b6760c39]

------------------
"To let this love survive would be the greatest gift that we could give"
Emily Saliers (Indigo Girls)

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:56 am

Hmmmm... a few of my favorite (canon) touches are Willowhand, the rooftop snuggles in Listening to Fear, and in Where the Wild Things Are when Tara comes back to Willow after having her little "Don't touch me!" freak out, she very subtly runs her hand down over Willow's when she first approaches her, and it's the sweetest, most reassuring little touch. *sigh*
As for my favorite non-canon hands-on goodness... well... ahem... perhaps I should stop while I'm ahead, eh?

------------------
Shiver me timberless.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:56 am

quote:
Originally posted by Dr.G:
you can see Willow holding onto Tara's finger. Very very sweet.

OMG seriously?? that'd be soooooo damn cuuuuute!!! oh god now I gotta re-watch it for the 100th time!! lol

------------------
How are you?
A little confused. I mean, I'm all sweaty, and trapped, no memory, hiding in a pipe from a vampire. And I think I'm kinda gay...

OMG! OMG! OMG!! I re-watched that scene and it's true!!! OMG that's soooooooo cute!!! tihi...

------------------
How are you?
A little confused. I mean, I'm all sweaty, and trapped, no memory, hiding in a pipe from a vampire. And I think I'm kinda gay...

[This message has been edited by WillTara (edited January 15, 2002).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:56 am

Alright, it's not exactly a touch, but it always rips me apart in the scene in "Weight of the World" where Willow leaves Tara in Anya's hands and Tara instinctively reaches out to her and gives this little cry of anguish--there's real pain there.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:56 am

One I like a lot is in Yoko Factor, when Willow is on the computer, and Tara is very subtly playing with her hair...so sweet

Amy

[This message has been edited by Xanadu (edited December 12, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:57 am

During OMWF, while singing the "What Can't We Face If We're Together" song, Tara runs her hand up Willow's side.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:57 am

God, so many little touches.

I loved the lengthy handhold in Superstar when they were saying goodbye.

I loved the back rubbing in The Gift, at the very end.

------------------
"You evil bitch troll from hell!" ~ Patsy Stone

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:57 am

Dr. G - I just re-watched Family on FX and I can't believe I missed the finger hold! I've only watched that scene hundreds of times! Thank you so much for pointing it out!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:57 am

Oh yeah I have really come to appreciate that Superstar "elbow running down to hand" caress Willow gives (which Willow does quite often, and in Family from hand to elbow when Tara is holding the box), complete with the biting of the lower lip and the "I wanna make out with you but can't because Buffy is here" look she gives Tara.

Anyway, I mentioned this in another thread, but there is this wonderful moment in the Crush after they have finished that dorky dance, which in itself is a lovely touching moment (literally), when they have joined Buffy: Xander is standing up to go to Spike and you can just see that Tara is running her hand over Willow's arm and giving this loving worried look.

Editing to add: Kitten Scout, I had missed it as well until I read it on the Kitten Board.

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited December 12, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:57 am

Another vote for that Superstar touch as they are parting for the night. How they love to linger on each other

Of course, now I too have to go and re-watch Family. Holding onto her finger? How cute!

------------------
Well, now that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 2:58 am

In OMWF, during "I've Got a Theory" while they sing "What's this cheery singing all about?" when Tara starts playing with Willow's fingers.

D

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:00 am

I had forgotten about the hand holding during Superstar! Thanks for sharing these warm, caring, touching moments. I'll sleep better tonight!

------------------
I need you baby. I need you!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:00 am

quote:
Originally posted by GODisTigger:
In OMWF, during "I've Got a Theory" while they sing "What's this cheery singing all about?" when Tara starts playing with Willow's fingers.

D



Okay wow, you know how many times I've watched this ep and never caught either the hand holding when they first start talking right before "I've Got A Theory" and I didn't catch the finger playing during the "Cheery" line of Willow's. And, I totally missed the finger hold from Family. I'm so bad at catching these things - how do you guys do it?

------------------
Mega Willow and Tara site:
www.kingproduction.net/buffy.html
Enlightened Member #243, BHS Member #70, Fragile member #308
"Hey, Giles. Sharp wheels." - Will
"The rest of the car's nice too" - Tara

"Besides, when was there ever us two. You two were always the two who were the two. I'm the other one." - Yoko Factor

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:00 am

By watching the eps over and over again and every W/T scene frame by frame over and over again.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:00 am

The touches are great but I really like how's Tara's hands are always moving. Ok kitties get your minds out the gutter I mean how her fingers are never still...ok now my mind is in the gutter.

------------------
Bloody hell, sodding, limey, shagging, knickers, bollocks...oh God...I'm English

[This message has been edited by Puff (edited December 13, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:01 am

After season 4 I had done a lot of obsessing. Initially it was always Willow with the touching. Tara always expressed her love through words, Willow always seemed to be doing it through touches. The balance changed a bit then dramatically. Tara definitely became a toucher. All she seems to do now is touch Willow. Touch her and rub her and touch her and rub her and touch her and... ugh... something is happening inside of me... I think I am broke.

It is a more balanced touching scenario now. But Tara is definitely the thumb rub queen. Watch the fingers carefully. Aly loves elbows

Anyway

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:01 am

I think it is more a general joint thing for her , she has done a lot of knee touching as well. Hmmm that is a nice task, I'm gonna count the knee versus elbow touches.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:01 am

Tara did seem more apprehensive about touching Willow at first. She's come a long way baby! The kisses are great too! But it's all the little intimate touches that make me go Woo Hoo!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:01 am

quote:
Originally posted by imperfectly:
Another vote for that Superstar touch as they are parting for the night. How they love to linger on each other

Ohhh Yeahhh...( with the silly accent like the guys in Dude,Where's My Car ) It's very very sweet.I was like " Hea-hey..I know that look!!! " that scene always makes me do a little " woo-hoo " dance.

Does the touch with eyes count? I love when Tara gave a look after Willow said " I'm a breat gal myself " very cute.
Of course that come-to-bed look in OMWF is classic.So sweet that I don't even think I have any word for that.

Tara always playing with Willow's hands all the time.Holding hands,playing with fingers,the palms...well,There's something Willowhand,huh?

( with grandma accent )
" Look at those two,they are all over each other.*shaking head and sigh* Kids nowaday.."

*Fuzz*

------------------
Willow: Oh I'm not ... I don't have much in the way of power. really, I mean most of my potions come out soup. Besides... spells going awry, friends in danger...I'm definitely nothing special.
Tara: No, you are.

It's okay. I can do this. I'm gonna take care of her. Even if she never... She's my girl. ~ Willow ~

*spread beneath my willow tree* ~Tara~

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:02 am

During the Sassy Eggs scene in Forever when Tara puts her fingers inside Willow's sleeve.

D

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:02 am

quote:
Originally posted by xita:
After season 4 I had done a lot of obsessing. Initially it was always Willow with the touching. Tara always expressed her love through words, Willow always seemed to be doing it through touches. The balance changed a bit then dramatically. Tara definitely became a toucher. All she seems to do now is touch Willow. Touch her and rub her and touch her and rub her and touch her and... ugh... something is happening inside of me... I think I am broke.

It is a more balanced touching scenario now. But Tara is definitely the thumb rub queen. Watch the fingers carefully. Aly loves elbows

Anyway


oh god x, I love your post

------------------
How are you?
A little confused. I mean, I'm all sweaty, and trapped, no memory, hiding in a pipe from a vampire. And I think I'm kinda gay...

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:02 am

I have to admit that looking for very small, barely noticibale touching moments has become my obsession, and I love all of them. Just to name a few:

- I wasnt quite sure whether Willow was really holding Taras finger in Family, although I saw this scene a couple of times now, but now that it is confirmed, this is definitely one of my favourite "touching" moments
- the Superstar moment, of course, how sweet is that? I always think that Buffy is soooo blind not to see what is going on between the two of them
- also, their first real touching, in Hush, when Tara carefully takes Willows hand to help her move the soda machine - I still cant believe they werent intended yet to become a couple when they shot that scene
- but my all-time favourite scene so far (since I havent seen most of S5 yet), not just for the touching, but for everything, is the scene in NMR when Willow visits Tara in her dorm room to talk to her after Tara had met Oz in Willows room. First, they seem so far apart, then Tara comes closer to wipe away the tears from Willows cheek, and then, when they finally hug, Willow lets her hands run down Taras back and Tara plays with Willows hair, like she is doing in The Yoko Factor. How I love that scene!

[This message has been edited by ellenfan (edited December 13, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:02 am

Oh yes, I love the 'sassy eggs' sleeve pull. And the finger grasp. It's so sweet.

But hey, more of that rubbing and touching.

------------------
"You evil bitch troll from hell!" ~ Patsy Stone

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:02 am

HUSH - when W/T bumped into each other, as they stood up Tara was the first one to touch Willow (her hand on W's back) as if to protect her and lead her down the exit.

Family - after Tara said "...and a complete dork" she left the room when Willow suddenly finally came and told her to put Buffy's things in Giles's car. Willow actually touched Tara's left hand with her right.

peace

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:03 am

All the touching in 'Bargaining' when Tara helps Willow into the chair at the Magic Box and then stands behind her and rubs...touches...strokes...massages...sigh

And then the scene where Tara puts her arms around Willow when they find out Buffy was trapped in her coffin and they still have their arms around each other when the demon bikers show up. Then in the scene following that one, after Buffy runs away from them in the alley, Tara puts her hand on Willow's bare shoulder. Finally, after Tara axes the demon and helps Willow up, Tara puts her arm around Willow's shoulder again.

'Bargaining' was a total touchfest!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:03 am

In "The Body" there's The Kiss of course, but afterward the way Tara just keeps hold of Willow, caressing her face so intensely, trying desperately to comfort her.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:03 am

During the scene in Afterlife when the demon who assumed Buffy's form bursts into their bedroom and threatens them you can see Tara putting her hand on Willow's upper arm, nice skin touching that, ho hum, but what really got to me was Willow putting her arm over Tara in a protective way.

I am so going to use up every loving smilie there is in this thread.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Touch Me, Touch Me Not

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 3:03 am

I still liked all the back rubbing going on in The Gift.

------------------
"You evil bitch troll from hell!" ~ Patsy Stone

I

Unregistered(d)
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design