Skip to content


Amber pictures for Taboo

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby imperfectly » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:18 am

Lookie lookie here.
Portraits taken of her at the Sundance Film Festival to publicize Taboo. How gorgeous does she look?

Again with the Grrr and Arggh about not having a WireImage subscription.


------------------
Well, now that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head.

[This message has been edited by imperfectly (edited January 15, 2002).]

I

imperfectly
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:18 am

That's a really nice set of pictures, and so recent!

e.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:18 am

Wow Gorgeous!! Thanks imperfectly!!
and yeah...Bad Luck about that subscription too :/...Yay Amber!

-Liliana-

------------------
She's My Everything...

Willow-Tough Love

[This message has been edited by TaraManiac (edited January 15, 2002).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:19 am

It's like they're teasing us with their tiny images:

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:19 am

Though, I kind of want to see this one

Dig those sexy long johns.

------------------
Well, now that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:19 am

Amber looks absolutely stunning. Really nice shots.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:19 am

Ever notice how she kinda looks Michelle Pfeiffer-esq?

-Robin

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:19 am

don't worry about the subscription, those watermarks do not improve the pictures one bit.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:20 am

the last 2 pics are wonderful. amber has the most beautiful eyes i've ever seen

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:20 am

Oh how evil Amber! Teasing us with your leg! And wearing long johns!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:20 am

She's just SO adorable with the long johns on. Quite a departure from the photos in Stuff, eh? I think I might actually like these better.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:20 am

She's gorgeous! My God...*sigh* and *drool*

------------------
"Eat lot's of applesauce, preferably fed to you by attractive young lesbians." Amber Benson

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:20 am

All I have to say is OH MY GOD! Those eyes are just hypnotic! And those long johns...I never thought of long johns as sexy...but oh my!

------------------
"She practically has 'genuine molded plastic' stamped on her ass.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:21 am

Pics Pics!!! Amber's so cute! I wish the pictures were bigger...

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:21 am

OMG....she is so incredibly beautiful. What wonderful eyes. She's just so perfect. *swoon*

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:21 am

Oh good god, that crooked half-grin...

*throb*

'Scuse me. I have to go do a spell.

------------------
Shiver me timberless.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:21 am

hehe! Amber! the eyes and legs. *sigh* I love close up pics.She's so cute! ( and is that she teasing? )

And...ooh la la those smiles!

Hmm...sassy pics.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:21 am

Breathtaking pictures!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.
Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Tara: Nobody messes with my girl!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:22 am

God, she looks sooo good...sigh

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:25 am

quote:
Originally posted by xita:
Oh god, why am I considering subscribing to wireimage, god she's sooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooo cute. I was slowly scrolling down a huge smile on my face staring at the beauty of Amber when suddenly, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Robin Williams,

Heh heh heh, I wondered what he had to do w/ the movie. Did he attend the premiere, was he in the movie itself? Interesting.

------------------
Amberholic #1969
Keeper of the kitten spirit that lies in us all
Keeper of the fluffy pink rhinos (don't ask)
The 100th Light for Tara
Bardlet #15 (thanx Angie)
President of Guys Who Love Willow & Tara Fan Club

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand."
from 'Witch Hunt' by Rush

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:25 am

two words:

Simply Stunning

------------------
A.K.A. Liz

"Did you try looking in the sofa in hell?" Willow in Dopplegangland.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:25 am

Is it my imagination or does Amber get more beautiful everytime we see new pics of her?

AND from all accounts she is more beautiful in person.

------------------
Paula
--------
Amber FanGirl #1a; May the Amber Force be with you.
Keeper of my own insanity
"I love being a girl, having a girl.." ~as sung by Amber Benson in the UK

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:25 am

wow! I mean.....WOW!! Amber is so hot in those pictures. This is from the showing of her movie I'm guessing. Does anyone know whats happening with that,like a release date or something?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:26 am

Absolutely stunning, gorgeous photo's. Now we need to find them a tad larger.

------------------
-R

"Everyone's getting spanked but me."

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:26 am

thanks for the link! didj'all notice she has 10 solo pics while the rest has none? Absolutely Amazing Amber! WOW! ok kitties stop your Amber droolage before the board gets flooded... heh.heh. cheers and peace!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:26 am

mmmm....I'd sop her up with a biscuit!

-Amy

------------------
"You want to take a picture of my butt?...ummm...OK...You've got two seconds." -Amber

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:26 am

Oh man, I'm crushing on Amber so badly. Thank goodness my partner thinks it's cute. *LOL*

I have a question, though. I noticed that the page was entitled Taboo pictures, but Amber was the one who was featured. The rest were all group shots (aside from the pic of Robin Williams). Does that mean she's the main star of the movie?

If so, WooHoo!


Ari

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:27 am

*drool*

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!!


Now we just have to wait for the imdb to buy them, it probably won't be long

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:27 am

quote:
Originally posted by xita:
I was slowly scrolling down a huge smile on my face staring at the beauty of Amber when suddenly, aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh Robin Williams,

LOL, yeah I should have read your post before I clicked on the next page.

Gorgeous pictures, dear me
Hmmm, she has expressive eyes alright. *Thinks happy Nocturnal memories, well the ones I have anyway, most of what happened was told to me by Puff, Ruth and Teri, as my memory is somewhat inadequate at times.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures for Taboo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 1:27 am

Amber-licious!
Will download those as soon as I get home!

I

Unregistered(d)
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design