Skip to content


Song used in Gone

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Song used in Gone

Postby sparrow » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:39 am

Wondering if anyone could help me the the song that was played at the end of "Gone", when Willow and Buffy are sitting on the curb. Just wanted to know the title and artist I anyone knew. Thanks in advance for the help.

------------------
"I may be loves bitch but at least I'm (wo)man enough to admit it"

"Yea baby, I'm back"

I

sparrow
 


Song used in Gone

Postby Tara » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:40 am

According to their official site, a band called Trespassers William produced the song in question. It is called ``I Know'', and it is off an album called Anchor. You can buy the album from amazon.com if you so desire, but ...

Fate has indeed smiled upon you, sparrow, for you can download the song FREE and LEGAL from amazon.com here. It's a decent song, too. I mean, it's no `Under Your Spell'' or anything ...

[This message has been edited by the literary exterminator (edited January 25, 2002).]

I

Tara
 


Song used in Gone

Postby Tara » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:40 am

Did anyone else have problems DL'ing this song or is it just Quicktime playing up on me again? The bloomin thing just wouldn't open for me.

I

Tara
 


Song used in Gone

Postby Tara » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:40 am

Ouch. I just tried it, and you are completely right about the Quicktime thing. Try a different mp3 player. Like WinAmp/MacAmp or XMMS or mpg123 or whatever best fits your OS. RealPlayer works fine, too.

I

Tara
 


Song used in Gone

Postby Tara » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:40 am

I love this song! I had no problems downloading it though. Now I have to go dl the others!

------------------
Piffle

I

Tara
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design