Skip to content


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby xita » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:42 pm

Now is the anniversary . It's been a whole year now since Hush aired. I want to think Willow and Tara for getting their mack on and allowing me to meet all you fine folks. Thank you Joss, Alyson and Amber.

I

xita
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:43 pm

oh yeah, omg, i totally forgot! woo and hoo for one year of wiccan goodness! xita, i love the balloons...

here, courtesy of rayne's wonderful Buffy Shooting Script Site is a reminder of the spark that we saw between them even then:

quote:

WILLOW
Oh, I'm not -- I don't have
much in the way of power,
really, I mean most of my
potions come out... soup.
Also spells going awry,
friends in danger --
I'm definitely nothing special.

TARA
No, you are.

She looks Willow in the eye as she says it. She means it. A moment, and she looks away again, embarrassed by her forwardness.


and the saga begins...

happy anniversary, willow and tara! thank you to joss, aly, amber and our wonderful moderators, for providing us with a venue to obsess about this as much as we do.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:43 pm

Happy Anniversary to those 2 kooky kids who warmed my innards with their sweet, tingly, delicious, beautiful, moving, magical, brave, honest, intriguing, and ecstatic woman-love. Television will hopefully bring us other well developed, serious, same-sex couples on prime time network shows, but there can never be another one quite as special as Willow and Tara.

And a special thanks to the J-man for making it happen, and making it happen right.

[img:b9e0dba700]http://swilley.mercer.edu/darin/images/toaster1.gif[/img:b9e0dba700]

[This message has been edited by darvangi (edited December 14, 2000).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:43 pm

Has it been a year already, wow. Happy Anniversary, Willow and Tara, and thanks to Joss, Aly, Amber for many many hours of enjoyment and to our super moderators for providing us with this board. Let's hope there are many more to celebrate

[This message has been edited by Roxton (edited December 14, 2000).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:43 pm

wow cool! its been quite a year. im so happy that i get to meet such cool people as w/t fans. we rock!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:43 pm

Hmmmm...

Could there be an "anniversary episode" in the future for our favorite witches?

Let's hope!

------------------
"O let my name be in the Book of Love.
If it be there, I care not of
That other book Above...
Strike it out! Or write it in anew.
But let it be in the Book of Love!"
--Omar Kyam

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:44 pm

Has it already been a year since W/T first methow time flies
Thank you to Joss, Aly and Amber for making this storyline and these characters come to life W/T are my fav tv couple of all time and I look forward to see what Joss has in store for our girls (only good stuff I hope)

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:44 pm

I've got to have something wrong with me. I thought that toaster was the niftiest thing EVER. Like better than peanut butter or horses.

------------------
"We are the music-makers...and we are the dreamers of the dreams."
-Willy Wonka

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:44 pm

I should explain the toaster for anyone who doesn't know. On 'Ellen' there was a joke about how if you recruited a lesbian, you won a toaster. When New Moon Rising aired, a group of Bronzers got together and sent Joss a toaster with an inscription that basically had the date of NMR and said 'when subtext became text.' Joss was very happy with the gift and made a great Bronze post thanking everyone for it.

I'm sure someone else could tell the story better, but that's basically it. BTW, Beautiful Tara's Girl, that quote from Willy Wonka is one of my all time favorite movie lines. I have found an uncanny ability to integrate that line into my conversations every now and then, but no one can deliver it like Gene Wilder did.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:44 pm

Yes, I love that quote as well. Brings a tear to my eye really.
And Darin that toaster rocked.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:44 pm

Ohhh...THAT'S what that "they're calling to tell me I didn't get a toaster oven" joke in SUPERGIRL #26 meant.

(I guess you had to have been there.)

And my my. I was going to change that sig line this week to a Hole lyric, but since it's so popular, what the hell. It stays...just for you.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WILLOW AND TARA!!


...and now, once more, with feeling:

------------------
"We are the music-makers...and we are the dreamers of the dreams."
-Willy Wonka

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:45 pm

hey xita,

thanks for the reminder of the anniversary of our fave lovekittens. December 14 is the bday of my niece so atleast there's one more ocassion to celebrate and that's Willow and Tara's first meeting!

To Willow and Tara,
May you enjoy more years of bliss, love, lotsa "heavy" spell casting and mmmmmmmmmmmm's as in "mmmmm, what do u see? willow hand..." heh.heh. Happy Anniversary!

[img:d93ca31192]http://www.geocities.com/eek84/hush/middlewilltara.JPG[/img:d93ca31192]

peace!

------------------
Willow to Buffy: "we have to face it, you can't handle Tara being my girlfriend..." The Yoko Factor

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:45 pm

Bump for the memories!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:45 pm

i'm so confused...how on earth does this thread still work????

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:45 pm

So it's 2 years, I wish we could have a happy episode for them soon then.

Well found Drlloyd

------------------
Bloody hell, sodding, limey, shagging, knickers, bollocks...oh God...I'm English

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:45 pm

Oh man, the memories

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:46 pm

happy anniversary willow and tara!!!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:46 pm

Oh wonderful, as this is their two year anniversary it deserves two threads as well. Heh heh. I remember Xita started this thread a few days too early last year and I had made a very wonderful and amusing reply, as always, when all of a sudden it was deleted.

Seeing as I was so very shy at the time I did not repost. Gonna correct that mistake now. Unfortunately I left my big red fonts at home, but hey, no words can adequately describe the utter and supreme wonderfulness of W/T anyway.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:46 pm

Wow, two whole years. In gay years that's like, what, twenty years?

I've just been informed that lesbian relationships last an average of 7 years. Nice to be told that by the person you want to spend the rest of your life with eh? I'd better get in as much leeching off her superior salary as I can then, heh.

------------------
"You evil bitch troll from hell!" ~ Patsy Stone

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:46 pm

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY
WILLOW
AND TARA!


WE
LOVE YOU
VERY MUCH!

i was wondering how come i posted when i haven't even read this thread and realized, ack, it was a yr ago! cool! Dr G shy? that seems hard to believe... heh.heh. j/k... great BUMP drlloyd! whoo hoo! i just love this! cheers and peace!

edited to change the color fonts... black, ugh...yellow? hmmm...

[This message has been edited by eekiboo (edited December 15, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:46 pm

Wow! This is great! Thanx for finding it drlloyd.

Happy 2nd Anniversary
Willow and Tara!

------------------
"...the hardest thing in this world is to live in it..."
~Buffy, The Gift.

[This message has been edited by Pixie-Muso (edited December 15, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:47 pm

Happy Anniversary Willow & Tara!!!

[This message has been edited by Xanadu (edited December 15, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:47 pm

What I can't believe is that those 2 links up top still work, with the flowers and the balloons. I already wished our girls well in eek's thread but it doesn't hurt to say Happy Anniversary W/T and kittens.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:47 pm

Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara!

Here is looking towards the comeback of this thread next year too!

Katharyn

------------------
She's my always

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:47 pm

Ahem!!!

Dear Willow and Tara,

It's 2 years now,you have come a long long way.Your love is the most wonderful thing in the whole universe.Love is question,someone even question what exactly love is,all their life long.But your love have answers to all that wondered.
To witness your love is the most precious thing in my little life.I just wish the best for you both.

Venus Bless
*Fuzz*

--------------------------------------------------

Obsessive much? *sigh*

I can't believe how happy I am now.

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY

Awwww,I love you,I love you so much.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:47 pm

Woo and Hoo! Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara!!!

------------------
Original Cici

Buffy - 'What happened to Xander?'
Giles - 'He kept poking me with his hook. I sent him over to charmed objects. With any luck he'll poke the wrong one and end up in an alternate dimension inhabited by a fifty-foot Giles that squishes annoying teeny pirates.'

Dawn - 'I kiss all the time. Not that i'm a kiss slut.'

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:48 pm

Time flies especially when it's about W/T
WooHoo Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara!!!!!!

Nicole

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:48 pm

well i would say happy anniversary but it really isn't

anyways we love you guys!!

------------------
Hannah Banana

Are you getting the whole actress eats food thing?? Cuz most of them don't ~ Amber

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:48 pm

I think that its cool that its their anniversary, even though things arent all Smiles at the moment!

Im sure it'll all end up fine!

I love them both!


[This message has been edited by Nat (edited December 16, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Happy Anniversary Willow and Tara

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 11:48 pm

Happy Anniversary, Willow and Tara. Woo and Hoo, and here's to many more...

I

Unregistered(d)
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design