Skip to content


Amber at Hard Rock Charity Jam

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Amber at Hard Rock Charity Jam

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:51 pm

Did anyone know Amber was at this event?

Some small pics are available here - http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CHM

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber at Hard Rock Charity Jam

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:52 pm

Thanks for the heads up!

That shirt looks really familiar...Didn't she wear it while filming "Chance"?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber at Hard Rock Charity Jam

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:53 pm

I think she did. Or possibly at the posting board party?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber at Hard Rock Charity Jam

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:53 pm

no, i didn't know she was there... thanks for letting us know.

------------------
"if you throw a stone, something's gonna shatter somewhere. We're all so fragile, we're all so scared."
nocturnal review site

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber at Hard Rock Charity Jam

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:53 pm

I can't seem to find out much more information than is written at wireimage.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber at Hard Rock Charity Jam

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:54 pm

She looks great in those pics! So cute, and what a wonderful smile she has.

Thanks Kath!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber at Hard Rock Charity Jam

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:54 pm

Thanks for the reminder madeira_bluegrrl and for the direct link , those are lovely pictures, and that red shirt is indeed one she wore in Chance. Take a looksie here. Such a lovely view.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber at Hard Rock Charity Jam

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:54 pm

LOL thanks Garfield what a great picture and I knew I had seen the other ones before.

------------------
"I'm not really much for the timber"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design