Skip to content


W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

Postby fuzz(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:45 pm

Umm,correct me if I'm wrong but ..
Isn't this November? and isn't this Tara's birthmonth? ( *bad english* )
So I don't know a birthdate but if anyone knows...

Infact, I started this becuase I just wanna share my thought on W/T's everyday life.Ordinary things like..Willow's favorite food,Tara's favorite color or like above,Tara's birthday speacial treat from Willow.

Here's my thoughts :

Well,no I don't have any thoughts yet.

...but wanna share???

I

fuzz(d)
 


W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:45 pm

Hmmm you are right, this is Tara's birthmoth, almost a year ago since Family aired. Happy memories. My guess is Tara's favourite color is red. Heh heh. As for her fav birthday treat, I could link you to a few fics on the Pens or at Extra Flamey that answer that quite nicely.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:45 pm

Tara's birthday is next Wednesday if my calculations are correct.
So, what time does the party start, Kitties?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:46 pm

We should definitely do something for Tara's b-day...what I don't know.

quote:
Originally posted by Dr.G:
My guess is Tara's favourite color is red.

Hmmm, I'd go with pink myself....

I

Unregistered(d)
 


W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:46 pm

I could do a spell to put up the party decorations... ummmm, actually that's probably not a good idea. Tara doesn't need to get upset on her birthday. We need to have a great party to make her forget her troubles. Wait... that didn't come out right either.

I give up. Any other ideas?

------------------
"Don't warn the tadpoles!"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:46 pm

quote:
Originally posted by Dazey:
We should definitely do something for Tara's b-day...what I don't know.

Hmmm, I'd go with pink myself....


Ya know, I think her favorite color would be sort of a greeny-gold sea on a cloudy day type color...

Wait, was that a naughty pink parts reference, Daze? Heehee...

------------------
"That'll put marzipan in your pie plate, bingo!"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:46 pm

Just as long as there are no bunnies or hoppy toad.

I would like to request a dance with the birthday girl, I have the perfect song that will mend her soul.

"Am I under your spell? Nothing I can do..."

"I'm a breast gal myself..."


I

Unregistered(d)
 


W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:47 pm

Will this be a scoobie only or will there be lots of Wicca people too. Oh and what about classmates?

------------------
TARA VOICEOVER: You think you know ... what's to come ... what you are. You haven't even begun. S4E22
DRACULA: (whispering) You think you know ... what you are ... what's to come. You haven't even begun. S5E1

I

Unregistered(d)
 


W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:47 pm

as soon as i read the opening post to this thread, i got to thinking and the show hasn't really focused on most of the character's birhtdays... buffy's is sometime in january, tara's is sometime in november but do we know any of the other character's birthdays? i don't remember them ever mentioning willow's, xander's, giles', or anya's... now i could very possibly be wrong but it was just a thought i had.
~stubs~

I

Unregistered(d)
 


W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:47 pm

I really wanna go to the party
but I've heard that Willow've planned secretly to steal her away and having a romantic dinner to-get-her.

Tara's fav color : Ocean blue
and surprisingly Willow's too!!!

Willow's fav food : everything Tara's cook.
( or yummy Tara ) hee-hee

quote:
Originally posted by tara*goat:
i don't remember them ever mentioning willow's, xander's, giles', or anya's... now i could very possibly be wrong but it was just a thought i had.
~stubs~

Yeah,the most they gave us is ( according to http://www.buffyupn.com/players_main.html ) Willow was born on 1982.Gile's 1954.And the rest is "unknown".

They might play with this part in the future.

[This message has been edited by WillTara (edited November 01, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:47 pm

i think with all the chaos of the musical ep which is ep 6 and is also what family was last year(the 6th ep of the season if you didn't catch) they're not really going to be thinking of or at least not showing anything about her b-day. but if you think about it, besides buffy they've never celebrated anyone elses birthday besides tara. unless i'm forgetting someone.

wait, willow was supposed to be born in '82? then that means she's only 19 and she's supposed to be a jr in college. i was thinking maybe she skipped grades or something because of her super smarts but she's been with xander forever.

[This message has been edited by WillTara (edited November 02, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:48 pm

Tara's going to be 21, right?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:48 pm

Shellybean, there is a limit to the number of posts we can have on the board, so if you want to add something to your post, instead of double posting you can edit it by using this button . Click it and you can change anything you wrote in your post.

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited November 02, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:48 pm

Isn't this mean Tara is older than Willow?
Hmm,is that why the way she look at everything is more..calm?

or just that Willow is so excitable?

Hmm,or do you think Willow is more...calm? ( or..I should use another word )

------------------
Willow: Oh I'm not ... I don't have much in the way of power. really, I mean most of my potions come out soup. Besides... spells going awry, friends in danger...I'm definitely nothing special.
Tara: No, you are.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


W/Ts ordinary everyday life.

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:48 pm

quote:
Originally posted by Dumbsaint:
Wait, was that a naughty pink parts reference, Daze? Heehee...

A naughty reference? Moi? Never!

*assumes innocent face*

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design