Skip to content


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby drlloyd11 » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:02 am

Hi kitties,
I was thinking the other day, that in 16 years online I have never really enjoyed a community as much as this one. Its really unique in not just in the wide range of people and places it covers, but in how well the people here express themselves and enjoy each other.
To this end I (and a few other Kitties) would like to put together a yearbook/scrapbook/journal/biography whatever. A archive of not just the posts and fics, but also the other stuff..Members recolections and interviews. Peoples pictures from the meetings, our shoot reports and meetings wiht Amber/Aly, the other cool things I have seen here.
I want to take a snapshot of this beautiful virtual place.
What do people think, would they be willing to send in pictures? Answer my dull surveys and interviews?
I would love to do this, but I wonder what people think.
Please let me know!
Dr lloyd

I

drlloyd11
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:02 am

hey sounds great, count me in !!!! cool idea

------------------
"My heart doesn't stutter" -Tara

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:02 am

i could be totally of my lob here but dont we have one in the works already? what was that kitten book bob was working on?

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:03 am

Absolutely, great idea.

Katharyn

------------------
She's my always

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:03 am

Great idea, but can I just ask - how does it work?
I mean will it be an online book/a website??
*~Kristy~*

------------------
"Do you love her?"-Willow
Tara stroked a hand over
Willows cheek. "Not
like I love you," she
whispered..."Not yet."

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:03 am

sounds cool, definately count me in

------------------
Me: And before you say anything i is not drinking!
My friend:You is not is you? ;)
Me: You know my grammer does not resemble Earth grammer.
My Friend: Right, cuz on Earth it's spelt 'grammar.'

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:03 am

X'cellent Idea.
As a 'relative' newcomer, I'd love a potted history of the best Board on the Web

yes count me in even tho I'm atotol no-hoper with HTML and the like!

------------------
Still Waters Run Deep

*OK, confused now*

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:03 am

Yes, Bob and some other dedicated folks have been working on one for a while. Hopefully, he'll drop by soon and give some details about how it's going to work.

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:04 am

Sounds like a great idea - I'd be up for it. If you are going for the best posts etc. will there be a chance to vote? And can it please be spoiler free?

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:04 am

quote:
Originally posted by Scout:
Yes, Bob and some other dedicated folks have been working on one for a while. Hopefully, he'll drop by soon and give some details about how it's going to work.

Actually I talked to Bob and Xita, and as that project is stalled (as every is mucho busy) is seems like a good idea for me to give it a try. The major diffirence is this book would be geared a lot toward the kittens themselves.
I have alot to talk about, and I would love peoples ideas about what they would like to see. I also need volunteers to answer a questionaire about their involvment in the show. Obviously anything else is appreciated. I am at work right now ,but I will be posting much more tonight.
Dr Lloyd

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:04 am

Sounds like a good idea.

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:04 am

Hi! I, along with several other people, was in the midst of assisting Bob with the editing process for the Kitten Board Book. Real life, coupled with the current narrative arc of BtVS, has left that work unfinished. Recent discussions among the editors have been about what to do next.

drlloyd, I'd be happy to help with your endeavour. What kind of duplication, if any, might there be between the two projects? With the difference in focus, are you looking at a much less involved (smaller) product? If an online location is required for this new book, who would host it?

drloyd, as you have already discussed the Kitty Book with Bob and Xita you may already know the particulars of what has already been completed. Please feel free to e-mail me if there's anything else that I can add.

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:05 am

sure, even tho i'm kinda new and lurkish, i'll give it a go, count me in 100%

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:05 am

Great Idea! Count me in to help out with it.

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:05 am

Count me in as well! Whatever you'd like me to contribute, I will do so gladly!

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:05 am

drlloyd I think thats a fantasctic idea! The Moderatoers Fantastico gave their blessing, so let's get crackin! I'd be more than willing to help out in any way I can. ^^

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:05 am

Hey I would love to be a part of this....BTW I'm still here 10-15 times a day...but I've fallen ill to the disease of lurkdom. I'll try to be more vocal...but it's really hard to participate because I don't get to watch new episodes until the Sunday after they air. Anyway....just letting you all know I still love you!

-Amy

------------------
"You want to take a picture of my butt?...ummm...OK...You've got two seconds." -Amber

I

Tara
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:07 am

hei, what an interesting idea!
Count me in.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:08 am

Sounds a great idea, count me in.
Yay

I

Unregistered(d)
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:08 am

count me in as well!

Patricia

------------------
"What are they looking at?"
"The hotness of you, doofus!"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:08 am

Great idea ! Count me in!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:08 am

THERE you are Amy! Wondered where you went off to. And yes you should try to be more vocal, we've missed ya!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:08 am

Oh here comes the geetrid joy again...
great idea, count me in.I'm more than in i'm already there baby(well not in the literal sense but you get the idea)HEHEHE!!!

Yay boring surveys!
I don't believe they could ever bore me as much as the aptitude tests you had to take in school though.

Anyone else agree....

------------------
WILLOW: "I worship Beezlebub! I do his bidding! Do you see any goats around? NO! Because I scaraficed them all bow before SATAN!"
Mrs ROSENBERG:"Willow, please. I'm not listening to this."
WILLOW: "Prince of night, I summon you! Come fill me with you black, naughty evil!!"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:09 am

Kitty yearbook? sure sounds like fun

*waves at Amy*

------------------
"I'm not really much for the timber"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:09 am

Hi AMY!!!! Great to see your name in lights again!

The yearbook sounds interesting...I could deal!

The Junky

I

Unregistered(d)
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:09 am

You can never have to many dull surveys! there just so hard to find on the streets these days. so go ahead Dr lloyd, be my supplier!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:09 am

Sounds great. Keep us updated, and I'd love to participate.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:11 am

*sniff, sniff* I feel the love in this room. Thanks for the welcome back guys...but I really never left...I will always be with you!!!

-Amy

------------------
"You want to take a picture of my butt?...ummm...OK...You've got two seconds." -Amber

I

Unregistered(d)
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:12 am

Oh, Amy, we love you, and would love to hear more from you. I've been pretty deeply in lurkdom myself until recently (last coupla weeks) Lately I seem to be talking up a storm

[This message has been edited by Wiccagrrl (edited November 18, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


A modest Proposal: The Kitten,Wiches and Wardrobe yearbook!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:12 am

Wow!
This is going to fun!
Right now I am looking at some of the collected materials we have, and working up some survey/essay questions. What people can do to help is e-mail if they would be willing to put up with an interview/survey. I would love to hear from those with a stroy to tell or who have some pictures from a board party or con.
More later...
Dr lloyd
-feeling very hyped!

I

Unregistered(d)
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design