Skip to content


Buffy Comic No.38

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Buffy Comic No.38

Postby xita » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:31 am

I finally got it. It's the last one in this Dawn focus arc so yay!

Lots of w/t in the background, but it's them spell casting together oh the memories.

one
two
three
four

Nexct comic should center on w/t a bit as Tara is jealous.

------------------
"Everthing's just turning out so dark..."

I

xita
 


Buffy Comic No.38

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:36 am

Thanks for the scans xita. A quick question for the kiTtenS I'm pretty far south of the border, no buffy comics here, anyone know if there's a site where I can get the full scans of the wannablessedbes comic?

------------------
"Eat lot's of applesauce, preferably fed to you by attractive young lesbians." Amber Benson

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy Comic No.38

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:37 am

Nika you can still buy the comic from Dark horse and have it shipped to you. This URL goes straight to the available comics and they still have both covers available for $2.99 each.
http://www.darkhorse.com/search/srt_dat ... index.html

------------------
"I'm not really much for the timber"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy Comic No.38

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:37 am

Thanks Xita, sigh it's nice to see our girlies, casting spells together!

------------------
I am in thunderous agreement, oh glittering, glistening Glorificus! : Jinx in Tough Love

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy Comic No.38

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:37 am

Thanks xita

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy Comic No.38

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:37 am

dude, those shots are pretty neat. Thanks for the scans Xita, I shall go pick it up when I'm back at school. I like patronizing the little comic store on Telegraph.

Really liking crazy-flying-hair Tara. Cuuute.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design