Skip to content


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:48 am

Hey Kitties,

your attention please! your attention please! it's officially December 14, 2001 here in Canada and i wanna wish a....

HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY to WILLOW AND TARA!

so to celebrate their love i've created a new W/T site called "Willow and Tara's Room." i've placed it on geocities and they only allow 20-25 visits per hour (2 Gig/mo) so in case an error occurs, pls be patient as it is only temporary. sorry abt that. anyhoo, i've decided (it's abt time) to register a domain and will probably move all the w/t pages there as well as the w/t room probably next yr.

thanks to those who've visited my w/t picture script pages and all your kind words abt it. ok, on with the show...

Willow and Tara's Room http://www.geocities.com/wt_rm/

in case the link doesn't work, ctrl+c then ctrl+v (ie copy and paste) on your browser. thanks all and enjoy! oh, pls don't forget to sign my guestbook if you don't mind (it'll take prob 5 mins.) i appreciate it! cheers and peace and of course lotsa w/t hugs to everyone!

------------------
"We have to face it, you can't handle Tara being my girlfriend..."

"I was trying to hide. I didn't want you to see...what I am."

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:50 am

The site looks great (what I could see of it before Geomeanies shut me down). I can't wait till you get it on your own server.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:50 am

I love it~
I also love the summary page that you first made about W/T...lovely~
Keep the good work, eekiboo! ^_^

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:50 am

eek, I finally got to see your ratings, must disagree with Tabula Rasa only getting a 4. This is a 5 without a doubt. And superstar has way more content than where the wild things are, I'd trade their scores. There are others I disagree with but those stand out. Good point of discussion I suppose

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:50 am

As I mentioned in the guestbook, the site is terrific Eek!

Happy 2nd Willow/Tara Anniversary!

------------------
"...the hardest thing in this world is to live in it..."
~Buffy, The Gift.

[This message has been edited by Pixie-Muso (edited December 14, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:50 am

Eek I got in finally, I love it, it is brilliant. Thank you.

There are some lovely fonts in this thread for me to steal.

Yay on two years down and eternity to go.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:51 am

Great site eek, I wasn't able to see everything, but I will.

Yay! on 2 years for our girls, it's been an amazing ride so far and it's far from over (considering it will never end )

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:51 am

oops, moving my post here, since i didn't realize the hush anniversary had already been discussed in this thread...


yes, two years ago today, on december 14, 1999, "hush" aired for the first time. and in a laundry room in stevenson hall at UC sunnydale, two wiccans linked hands and began something magic. so in honor of that...

Happy Two Year Anniversary, Willow and Tara!!

well, the two year anniversary of their meeting, anyway. very fitting that hush aired again this week.

here's to many more years of extra flamey goodness!

[This message has been edited by april (edited December 14, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:51 am

Finally able to get in, and was it worth the wait Great job, eekiboo. Wonderful site.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:51 am

I already said this in the "Hush" thread, but I'll say it again here...

I really miss Tara's original room, with it's black walls and fairy lights. I sincerely hope that we will discover that wherever she is currently living, she has set up her digs the same way.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:51 am

Yay! Happy 2 Year Anniversary Willow and Tara!!

eek - love your site! it's awesome! the water-y effect in the gallery is great!!

------------------
How are you?
A little confused. I mean, I'm all sweaty, and trapped, no memory, hiding in a pipe from a vampire. And I think I'm kinda gay...

[This message has been edited by bothered (edited December 14, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:52 am

Congratulations on your 2nd Anniversary Willow + Tara!


This is a happy day, they belong together, no matter what

------------------
I am in thunderous agreement, oh glittering, glistening Glorificus! : Jinx in Tough Love


[This message has been edited by minion (edited December 15, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:52 am

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY WILLOW AND TARA!!!!!!!!

eekiboo.. You are very creative and talented! I love the slide shows and face changes thru the seasons and well.. all of it. Thank you for sharing this on such a special day. Fantastic site!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:52 am

Ack, I've been trying since you posted to get in and I still can't. I feel like I'm missing out on some good stuff. Darnit.

------------------
"You evil bitch troll from hell!" ~ Patsy Stone

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:52 am

hey everyone,

thanks all for visiting the site. sorry abt the geomeanies* (*good one MadProphet) i really have to move it to the new server after the holidays.

dec. 14 is really a special day for our two girls! yeah, forget abt their situation rt now, we shld put that aside and just enjoy the day of their first meeting! i wonder were would they have celebrated if they weren't apart? i just can't get enuf of these two, believe me. when i was making the site, i dreamt of them quite often (and i tell you it was very hot...heh.heh)

xita, as for the ratings, Tabula Rasa a 5? oh yeah, there were a lot of w/t yummies, all done! as for Superstar and Where the Wild Things are, i was actually pointing out the w/t scenes... WTWTA had more of them than Superstar. w/c is why i rated it that way. thanks for the comment tho'.

cheers and peace!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:52 am

First
Happy 2 Years, Willow and Tara!

Second
Bravo Eek!
Amazing, awesome site. Too bad I still have a half an hour of work (in which I actually have to workbleck). Because I could spend a lot of time, uh, researching on your site. Its fab-u-lous. Thanks for sharing.

------------------
Well, now that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:53 am

Okay, I cried...
Great job!

[This message has been edited by drlloyd11 (edited December 14, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:53 am

thanks imperfectly! too bad abt 30 mins more of work, ugh!

tommo, sorry that you can't get through and the others. pls try back, i'm sure you will finally see it.

drlloyd, i cry with you...

thanks Kajun and xita re: the slide shows! you can make w/t kiss all the time w/o leaving your computer heh.heh.

bothered, the lake is great as long as w/t are on it!

Hemiola, yeah we all miss Tara's room. they really had alot of scenes in there, didn't they? and the 'wacky notion of spells'... wink! wink! heh.heh

Wiccagrrl, glad to hear you were able to get in!

april and tyche, yes time flies so quickly! and to think they aired the rerun of HUSH this wk! wow!

Dr G, Warduke, Pixie-muso, perspixx, MadProphet, try, Fuzz, minion, and most esp. xita (did i forget anyone?): thanks! yeah we all wish their relationship will last FOREVER! just wrote that to Joss and sent it today on their anniversary! i even asked what happened to Miss Kitty Fantastico... she must be a great big cat by now after 2 yrs! heh.heh.

cheers and peace!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:53 am

I finally got in, and it was worth the wait.

MAGNIFICENT SITE EEK!!!!!

Too bad they are not together now, but I have faith they will be before too long.

Happy Anniversary W/T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.
Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Tara: Nobody messes with my girl!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:53 am

oh eek, i forgot to say in my post above that i love the site!! i especially like the pictoral history. it's so sweet... *sniff*

great work!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:54 am


Happy 2 Years, Willow and Tara!

What a milestone Hush is for our girls.

I can't get the site either eekiboo, but I'll try again tomorrow.

------------------
Bloody hell, sodding, limey, shagging, knickers, bollocks...oh God...I'm English

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:54 am

Happy Anniversary W/T!

How appropriate that UPN showed Hush on the anniversary week. I rewatched it after having not seen it in over a year and the hand clasp was still as exciting as it was the first time I saw it. And the song that went through my head two years ago at that moment, "I Feel the Earth Move Under My Feet" by Carol King, went through my head again.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:54 am

darvangi, i've watched Hush 3x this wk and i still find the hand-clasp exciting as when the first time i saw it!

kitties, your attention please again... Willow and Tara's Room has moved to a new server...pls update... thanks! bye bye to geomeanies! heh.heh.

WILLOW AND TARA'S ROOM

any problems pls let me know! i appreciate all your input!

------------------
"We have to face it, you can't handle Tara being my girlfriend..."

"I was trying to hide. I didn't want you to see...what I am."

[This message has been edited by eekiboo (edited December 15, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Willow and Taras Room (Happy Two Year Anniversary of Hush!)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:54 am

Great news eek, no more Geocities...sweeeeet!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design