Skip to content


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:01 am

Amber is once again in Star magazine, I've typed the article and scanned the pics.

The links are- pics www.amazingamber.co.uk/p_star.html
and article - www.amazingamber.co.uk/a_star03.html

Hope you all like the pics, I think they are really good!

[This message has been edited by Kath (edited August 30, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:01 am

Simon the scouser? Aaah well that will shatter a few dreams...

Thanks for posting this Kath I hadn't seen those pics before, and they are great.

Katharyn

------------------
She's my always

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:01 am

Thanks Kath. Those are great pictures and a very interesting article.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:01 am

They are really good pics. You know I saw the mag in Tesco this afternoon and it was in a bag, so I thought 'I bet Amber will be in there again, but I don't want to buy it if she isn't...' So I was like 'Shall I open it or not?'

Anyway I did and there she was! So I bought the copy I opened. Rushed home and scanned it all for you guys!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:02 am

Thanks Kath!

Ps - just saw the new Amber Season 6 promo at your site - its really cool!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:02 am

I forgot to mention that there's also a small pic of Michelle T in the mag.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:02 am

I also spent my lunchtime today wondering if I should get this magazine or not, since I didn't know that there was an Amber feature. I'm going to rush down to Tesco tomorrow and get it. Thanks for the scans, Kath!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:02 am

Thanks for brightening my day with those wonderful pics and Amber's chipper interview.
It's just what Dr. G or drlloyd would have ordered.

Would you mind terribly if I put a link to your main page on the W/T Links page on my website? I think your site is a must.

------------------
"Sometimes, we just can't make it on our own. We all need someone to love us, to help remind us that there's good in the world, to keep us from going crazy."

Willow from Dacia's The Dreamer Awakes

[This message has been edited by Kieli (edited August 30, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:02 am

You're welcome to put a link there. I like people linking me!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:04 am

Sigh, she's lovely. Plus, if she ever needed tips on how to keep a long distance relationship going, I'm sure I could offer a few. Ahem.

However, moving swiftly on, thanks Kath. Those pics are just....well, lovely. Oh yeah. Lovely.

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:05 am

Thanks for the pics and the transcript Kath, those pics are great.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:05 am

Er, what everybody else said!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:05 am

Thanks Kath! You're the best

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:05 am

thanks for the scans and transcript! your site is great!

does anyone know if there's a place to order this mag from?

-stacy

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:05 am

Great pictures. I really love her hair down and curly like that first picture. I've seen a few pics of her with her hair like that. Am I alone on this one?


Just noticed, Dolls Eye Crystal...Yay Me!

[This message has been edited by Tree (edited August 30, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:06 am

OMG! She's absolutely lovely in those pics!

Thanks Kath!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:06 am

quote:
star*: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT HER BEING A LESBIAN?
Amber: I've been really lucky with this character because this is the first time that two lesbians have fallen in love on a national TV show in the States. It's a groundbreaking thing.

THANKS Kath for the scans and article! go lesbians! ;o) peace!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:06 am

thanks kath - i haven't seen these pics before - they're really cool.

nice interview too.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:06 am

quote:
Originally posted by Tree:
I really love her hair down and curly like that first picture. ...Am I alone on this one?

Ohhhhhhh no no no no! You've got me for company! That look is just...grrrrrrr. And the come-hither expression she's sporting in the second pic...between these and the new promo pic, I'd better keep a fire extinguisher next to my computer, lest my hard drive suddenly ignite.

Okay that was really corny. But I can't help it! The girl just makes my insides all jelly-like!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:06 am

That pic of Amber on the bed is fabulous! What a smile she has! I want more smiley Amber piccies.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:07 am

Amber is a cutie pie, god that first picture is just great, she's fantastic.

Thanks kath for scans and articles.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:07 am

Cheers, Kath. You rock.

Short but sweet article.

Amber met a guy. *sigh* I'm SO jealous. I dreamt that I met Amber and we were talking and stuff - just us, no fans or PAs or anything, but I was disappointed because my dream Amber was a real ditz. I know Amber's not, so it was a very big letdown

Aah well there's plenty more nights left to dream...

------------------
Pen the Drummer loves you. You may also note that Jesus loves you.

"Do the MARIO!!"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:07 am

Okay to say i have also had that very same dream...*sigh* But now im so heartbroken! Okay i might 'just' get over it. Or i could get on a train and find this guy in Liverpool and makes friends with him....*Thinks up an evil master plan*


Damit i forgot to say about the mag, is it like a little tiny teenagers mag? And am i going to be totally embarrassed walking into a shop and buying it? Or I could hide it im my mums trolley when she goes shoppinummm

[This message has been edited by Willowgirlieuk (edited August 31, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:07 am

quote:
Originally posted by Kath:
You're welcome to put a link there. I like people linking me!

You don't perchance have a banner created for just such an occasion, eh, Kath?

[edited to add: Never mind, Kath. Found 'em All I needed to do was open me eyes. *sigh* I need more sleep.)
------------------
"Sometimes, we just can't make it on our own. We all need someone to love us, to help remind us that there's good in the world, to keep us from going crazy."

Willow from Dacia's The Dreamer Awakes

[This message has been edited by Kieli (edited August 31, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:07 am

those pics look sooo great!! thanks for scanning!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:08 am

*blushes*

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:08 am

that first pic is so great! amber's smile is just so amazingly gorgeous! and her hair looks great like that!

i just went and bought the magazine so that i could spend hours gazing at those eyes.... so pretty...

i've decided - i want an amber benson for yule!! you think if i wish hard enough, she'll be sitting under the christmas tree when i wake up?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:08 am

Hi! i haven't been here very much recently, so i missed this thread, but Acathla from The Conclave told me about this magazine yesterday (thanks San!) & i got a copy last night & did some scans straight away (because they're such gorgeous photos!) so i thought i may as well post them along with Kath's.. enjoy!

please copy & paste the addresses, as Tripod doesn't allow hotlinking!
http://opticallyunconscious.tripod.com/ ... -small.jpg
http://opticallyunconscious.tripod.com/ ... -large.jpg
http://opticallyunconscious.tripod.com/ ... ar23-2.jpg

possibly wallpapers coming very soon, i started playing around with the main/first image in this article last night & a wallpaper was coming together quite quickly & nicely i think!

>sin<

[This message has been edited by Salicin (edited September 05, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:08 am

Oh thank you Salicin!
Great scans, especially the large version, yummie.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber in Star Magazine AGAIN!

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:08 am

thanks for the scans! i can't ever get enough of those pics!!!

I

Unregistered(d)
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 42 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design