If you're like most folks-with a normal job, an iffy waistline and not one designer label in your closet-it isn't easy to find someone just like you in TV Land. Last month we asked you to give us some exceptions to the rule....
'Dear Editor,
I most relate to my favorite character on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Her name is Willow and she is Byffy's best friend. She is a sweet, loving, kind character. She is always there for Buffy. Willow is a lesbian, I;m also a lesbian who can relate to her, definitely! I hope she stays on the show forever because she is th nicest, friendliest
character on the show. I've noticed that when there are gay people on a show, ratings tend to go way up, like on Aly McBeal. Gay characters rule!
Julia W.'
Thanks Julia there are hundreds here and elsewhere that agree with you(well, the Willow bit, definitely
) And if you're not a kitten already, I hope you find us someday.Edited to add there is also a small pic of Alyson in the article,nothing new though, looks a season five promo pic.
[This message has been edited by TyRex316 (edited September 21, 2001).]
I

just wish I can be as lucky as Willow on finding a g.f. like Tara.