Skip to content


Australian Buffy trading cards

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:03 pm

Is anyone here collecting this set. I'm looking for people to swap cards with to complete sets. If you don't know about them yet, they cover the first 4 seasons. It has 81 cards with 45 of them making 5 different pictures on the back and 4 levels of chase cards.
A 9 card red foil couples set, a 9 card silver foil sunnydale evil set, a 6 card classic quotes holofoil set, and a buffy holofoil embossed card.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:03 pm

Can you please e-mail me some info on the card sets? please?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:04 pm

You can e-mail anyone by click on their e-mail icon . So when you need to contact someone you can find their e-mail adress there. Most people, including wolfdog, are listed.

[This message has been edited by xita (edited July 02, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:04 pm

I have a couple of scans from this set if anyone's interested...

Still looking for a checklist and info on who they are printed by though. Can anyone help?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:04 pm

Sorry Kath I can't find a checklist anywhere for the 'The story so far' set. But they are printed by Ikon i think. Hope that helps!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:04 pm

I didn't buy the darn binder, maybe I should. Supposedly I bought a whole set, excluding the special cards. I don't know, doesn't seem like it. Is there a Tara card?

I got the w/t couple card though, which was my main concern.

front of w/t card

back of w/t card

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:04 pm

Thanks Xita, that is a wonderful scan. Great quality! I have not seen this picture of Tara before, I love them together in a heart like this. So sweet.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:05 pm

Thats the only Tara card in the set. I have them all including the chase cards and the promo's.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:05 pm

Great scans xita

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:05 pm

very cool scans - that's a cool card

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:05 pm

I'll scan the Willow/Oz one then. I've scanned the Xander/Anya one if anyone's interested...

Edited to add:

I don't buy the binder cause I only buy single cards with my faveourite characters on them. So I still need a proper checklist...

[This message has been edited by Kath (edited August 13, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:05 pm

I nearly found a checklist...

but the page won't display! Its at www.buffycards.co.uk

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:06 pm

Thanks for the scan Xita the picture is great. It's always nice to see Willow and Tara as a couple.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:06 pm

cool xita, thanks for the scans. that is a cute trading card of w/t. would have been awesome tho' if tara was smiling. well, it's better than nothin'. cheers and peace!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:06 pm

quote:
Originally posted by wolfdog:
Thats the only Tara card in the set.

Awww that kinda sux. I was going to buy this set hoping for at least one Tara card apart from the couple card. Oh well, at least there's one with W/T, I'll just have to go buy that one .


I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:06 pm

quote:
Originally posted by Louise:
I nearly found a checklist...

but the page won't display! Its at www.buffycards.co.uk


That page requires java script, perhaps you do not have it. This is the list in html, whcih (I believe) any browser will display.
If not I will try for a text list.
http://www.btinternet.com/~amowbray/buf ... klist.html


------------------
Willow smiles and Tara blows out the candle!

[This message has been edited by gypsyfoot (edited August 14, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:06 pm

Thanks for that link! I appreciate it very much.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:07 pm

If anyone needs any of the main set cards, i got lots left over. I only wanted the w/t couple card, but i have all but 2 so I am kind of bummed now. I only have one extra of those veruca/oz. I am way short on the evil set and the classic quotes. Very sad.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:07 pm

Thanks for scanning them, Xita.

I'm a bit annoyed @ the choice of Tara photo for that card. Think they coulda had a piccie of W/T together, or at least one of Tara looking happy... grr... oh well

I want to collect Buffy cards, but I can't really afford it. One more obsession I don't need!

------------------
Pen the Drummer loves you. You may also note that Jesus loves you.

"Do the MARIO!!"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Australian Buffy trading cards

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:07 pm

Xita do you have the cards that have Anya on? I would very much appreciate scans.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design