Good news: She's in bed with Willow, who's kissing her forehead. ^_^ It's very sweet, looks like a typical happy couple.
Hopefully someone with a working scanner can get a quick pic up.
--SG
I
Good news: She's in bed with Willow, who's kissing her forehead. ^_^ It's very sweet, looks like a typical happy couple.
Hopefully someone with a working scanner can get a quick pic up.
--SG
I

~Joy
I
Do we get scans, anyone, please?
------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity
I
quote:
Originally posted by tommo:
Cliff Richards? Say it isn't so. What an unfortunate name. British kitties will know what I mean...
Well, Willow and Tara are walking, talking, living dolls.
--SG
--who has just returned from a Summer Holiday...
I
We need scans now!
I
------------------
"The worlds about to be destroyed and i'm stuck in a traffic jam!"
I
Okay, so at the moment I'm keeping my eyelids open with matchsticks (That's what having a 15 hour working day does to you, damn computer failure
) in a desperate hope that someone will take pity on an old wrinkly minion and post some scans before I finally fall prey to the sandman , if one of you could I'd love you forever 
------------------
I am in thunderous agreement, oh glittering, glistening Glorificus! : Jinx in Tough Love
[This message has been edited by minion (edited August 29, 2001).]
I
And now, really curious about the whole Cliff Richards thing.~Joy
I
pppppppllllllleeeeeaaaaasssssssseeeeeee *puppy dog eyes*
I
He's famous over here, mainly for still being alive and for the fact that he supposedly has never had sex!
To be fair he seems a nice enough guy and does do a lot for charity (Okay, I'm scared now, scared at how much I know about him
)
------------------
I am in thunderous agreement, oh glittering, glistening Glorificus! : Jinx in Tough Love
I
------------------
Willow:
Where would you go? If you felt lost
and alone? Where would you go?
Tara:
(a beat)
To you.
I
Second panel is soooooo Ambery. 
~Joy
I
And I can't help giggling at that line, "she's on top of the situation," I know who's on top!
[This message has been edited by xita (edited August 29, 2001).]
I

I
At any rate, does it look like Willow's not going to stop with a forehead kiss in that pic or have I just been hanging out with all of you too long? 
I
I
Thanks for the scans Xita, they are great. 
I

must go out and get,oh wait damn buying school books has made me broke, damn! wish buying the Buffy comic counted as buying school books.
------------------
"My heart doesn't stutter" -Tara
I

Must get my daily mushball quotient in, and that did it. 'cause I'm a broke little Shanie right now--stupid CSUN parking permit costs $95 this semester (they want to raise it to $120 to which I say they are on some seriously bad crack) when there isn't even parking to be had.
Me go melt now. Two panels, but awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!
I
Hehe, with the kinda comics I read, I'm used to MORE.
ok, I'm happy with this, it is a big step for Buffyverse comics *sigh* oh so sweet....
I
~Zombie BTG
(I believe this post makes me a Sassy Egg! And if not, then it's early, and I'm just...stupid.)
------------------
"It's non-toxic. You're fine." -Amber Benson
I
I
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests