Skip to content


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Kalita » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:13 pm

Well, it's the continuation of the story from the last Buffy issue (#29), and will finish off in the next one (#30).

Once again, it's just the gang at the 'Pump, and once again, Tara gets only one line. However, she appears in more than one frame, and it looks like she's set to appear in the next one, as she and Wills have "Some kind of magic Mission Impossible to take care of". Sounds fun.

Oh, and they are getting better at drawing her. A bit.

------------------
Kalita
Maquis operative and fanfic sponge

"Like Tara. She and Willow are both witches. They do spells and stuff which is so much cooler than slaying. I told Mom one time I wish they'd teach me some of the things they do together, and she got really quiet and made me go upstairs. I guess her generation isn't cool with witchcraft."
-Dawn, "Real Me"

I

Kalita
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:13 pm

Ooh thanks! I'll try to get it tomorrow. I love this Will they be on the next angel or the next Buffy (30). Thanks

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:13 pm

Next Buffy, #30. It's the last part of this crossover series they've been doing.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:14 pm

I knew I forgot something today!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:14 pm

Mmmm...any scans?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:14 pm

Sorry, no scanner. I'll have to leave that up to the more technologically-endowed.

Kal

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:16 pm

Help me here? what issues exactly are W&T supposed to be in? Angel #16, and buffy #29 & 30? is that right?

------------------

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:16 pm

geh, i *still* havnet gotten my comics...gotta make a run to the comic shop and get them all in one fell swoop.

when i get them i will happily scan ^^

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:16 pm

I'll scan this in later...
Buffy #30 is the next appearance..

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:17 pm

discostar: That's right. The've been in Buffy 29 and Angel 16, and we can easily assume they'll be in Buffy 30.

I do hope both of them regularly appear in Buffy from now on.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:17 pm

teehee... while we're on the subject of scanning comics... can someone PLEASE scan the last frame of the Lovers Walk W/T story?! when they are on the bed all pooped out. please! i know it's a drawing and all but tara just looks so hot in the tie...

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:17 pm

the weather isnt cooperating. i had planned to walk to the comic store after my review but its pouring down somethin fierce!

must...not...let..rain get between me and tara...

*gets out her bus schedule*

[This message has been edited by Utena (edited February 17, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:17 pm

Rane: It's already been done... with the speech ballons removed, too!
http://drlloyd11.tripod.com/wtbed01.jpg http://drlloyd11.tripod.com/wtbed02.jpg

Enjoy.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:18 pm

KALITA!!! you rock! gracias!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:18 pm

Rane: Don't thank me, thank whoever made 'em up. I just posted the link.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:18 pm

I got my copy! Here are the scans:

First panels

Last panels

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:18 pm

Thanks for the scans Xita. I love the nose job on Willow. I do wish they would have shown that witchy mission. Ah well maybe more Tara next time.

------------------

"Hello! Tarasexual now..."

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Another W/T Comic Sighting: Angel No.16

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:18 pm

idle question on the comics - i've read most of them so far (containing w/t that is), and i was rather disappointed at the extreme lack of physical contact STILL. I guess i'd hoped the comics would be free to express their relationship better than the tv show has, but it's really the opposite so far.

so - do y'all think -
a - it's the Dark Horse Censors at work
b - It's at joss' request, cuz he's holding out for the first real W/T kiss on his show, and not showing up in the comic books first?

i'm personally hoping for B, but guessing a...

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design