Skip to content


Old Interview w/Amber

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Old Interview w/Amber

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 7:43 pm

Yeah, you probably all have seen this, but I found it via the newsgroup:

http://entertainment.chickclick.com/art ... 885p1.html

------------------
"O let my name be in the Book of Love.
If it be there, I care not of
That other book Above...
Strike it out! Or write it in anew.
But let it be in the Book of Love!"
--Omar Kyam

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Old Interview w/Amber

Postby Thespia » Mon Mar 25, 2002 7:44 pm

Thanks for the interviw, Zahir. She's very sweet...

I

Thespia
 


Old Interview w/Amber

Postby xita » Mon Mar 25, 2002 7:45 pm

I think something interesting is that Amber calls herself taller than the other actresses on Buffy in this article.

I

xita
 


Old Interview w/Amber

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 7:47 pm

Thanks for the link, Zahir.

Teresa

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design