Skip to content


Joss & Amber at the Bronze - TONIGHT!!!

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Joss & Amber at the Bronze - TONIGHT!!!

Postby BBOvenGuy » Mon Mar 25, 2002 7:42 pm

This just in from GodFather at the C&S, posted at 9:21EST, which is 18 minutes ago as I type this:

quote:
Joss and Amber are over at www.buffy.com. Amber is posting without colour. Joss is in bright green. His opening statement was: Am I not the king of comedy..

-Shawn


Go! Go! Go!

Edited to add - I just got there, and Amber is now posting in blue.

------------------
Come visit Now Leaving Sunnydale - A Showcase for Buffy Fans and their Non-Buffy creations

[This message has been edited by BBOvenGuy (edited February 27, 2001).]

I

BBOvenGuy
 

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 19 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design