Skip to content


Amber/Aly valentines

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Amber/Aly valentines

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:12 pm

This is just a short snippet from Teenmag.com. It asked some stars what their best valentines day has been.

Alyson said- "My best Valentine's Day has yet to happen. I'm waiting for Johnny Depp, you know?"

Amber said- "Probably my best Valentine's Day was in kindergarten when I got a card from everybody. It's never happened since."

Just thought you'd all like to know.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber/Aly valentines

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:12 pm

I wonder if Amber and Aly will exchange Valentine Cards.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber/Aly valentines

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:12 pm

hey foxy Roxy, Willow and Tara will definitely exchange vcards as well as vgifts. but am not sure abt Amber and Aly. well, since they're probably close on and off the set, maybe they'll just greet one another as well as the other cast. pax

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber/Aly valentines

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:13 pm

Hi eekiboo. Now if only they would show Willow and Tara exchanging those cards and gifts on the Buffy Valentine episode.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber/Aly valentines

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:13 pm

and then they're gonna show us what gifts they'll give each other... and maybe a...uhm...u know.. a ... puckering of lips somewhere and then touching of lips... since it is valentine's day! hey, even a smack would suffice... ooooh.. i can hardly wait. but pls no spoilers me allergic..heh.heh. thnx peace

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber/Aly valentines

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:13 pm

God, I am so done speculating. I did that for the comic and it disappointed me. So I expect nothing Who believes me???

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber/Aly valentines

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:13 pm

Xita you have to have faith. When you least expect it we will finally see what we have been waiting for, a long romantic kiss between Willow and Tara. Bells will ring, fireworks will explode and all will be right with the world. Ok maybe I'm being a touch optimistic, but what have I got to lose.

[This message has been edited by Roxton (edited February 10, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber/Aly valentines

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:14 pm

I have a feeling that a card from Aly to Amber is EXACTLY their style of gag.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber/Aly valentines

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:14 pm

I forsee more hand holding and elbow rubbing, which, under the circumstances, isn't all that bad.

Kissing won't come until later in the season. I would like to think that they'll have at least *one* kiss before the season is through, but, sigh, you just can't tell.

I was only thinking today that Aly and Amber haven't courted the press by being seen out with one another, as a couple of actresses did in this country when they were involved in a gay storyline. Beth and Margaret anyone?

Living near Manchester, they were often seen cavorting round the gay village, giving rise to the fact that they played gay characters on tv. Of course, then we had all the 'But I'm straight myself' interviews that I hate.

I'm glad Aly and Amber haven't gone down that route to get publicity....yet....heh heh...

------------------
You don't have to mad to be Drusilla....but it helps...

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber/Aly valentines

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:14 pm


no way is tara a demon, but she still could be a godess

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber/Aly valentines

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:14 pm

LOL tv surfer, I think you posted on the wrong thread....hee hee....

------------------
You don't have to mad to be Drusilla....but it helps...

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber/Aly valentines

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:14 pm

Doesn't Amber have a thing for Johnny Depp too? Are these reversed?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber/Aly valentines

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:15 pm

goodness, I'm about to give up
I think I'm posting to one thread and end up posting to another. Doubt I'll ever get this internet thing down

but hey, she could be a love godess for valentines day

Well if she is in want of VDay cards
perhaps all her fans should organize and send them to her!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber/Aly valentines

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:15 pm

quote:
Originally posted by xita:
Doesn't Amber have a thing for Johnny Depp too? Are these reversed?

Yeah i thought Amber had a thing for Johnny Depp too (who can blame her ), but thats how they were written at the website, with Aly saying the Johnny Depp thing.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber/Aly valentines

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 6:15 pm

Oh it's so cute they have them one afte the other at the site. And check out what James had to say:

James Marsters
Spike, "Buffy"
Credit: The WB/Jeffrey Thurnher

"Wake up with her, make her breakfast, take her shopping, take her out on a boat and then accept her gratitude."

Arrogant much?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 68 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design