Skip to content


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby Ange » Mon May 20, 2002 12:36 am

We still have to open a thread even if the wildfeed is late or something.

So, here's the place for wildfeed, or reviews, or everything you can get for the last episodes of the season!

Ange.
Ange
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby maudmac » Mon May 20, 2002 1:45 am

Will this also be the place for a great deal of vomiting?
maudmac
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby Bagheera » Mon May 20, 2002 2:02 am

Yes there may be :puke age

According to a post on Buffy spoiler board:

"BtVS will roll at 8:30 eastern"
Bagheera
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby TheCardinal2 » Mon May 20, 2002 2:06 am

Would that be the 8.30 [b:db64b7495c] am[/b:db64b7495c] eastern that's only a couple of hours away or would that be 8.30 [b:db64b7495c] pm[/b:db64b7495c] just to twist the knot of tension in my stomach a bit more ?
TheCardinal2
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby SparklyGem » Mon May 20, 2002 2:06 am

Anyone know what time it is eastern now? I'm in the U.K and I get confused with the time differences!
SparklyGem
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby bgfilly » Mon May 20, 2002 2:08 am

oh great.....its finally that time huh..... im already sick to my stomach and i havnet even see the ep yet. and im not even sure i wanna watch
bgfilly
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby Abana » Mon May 20, 2002 2:08 am

I think it's 8 eastern time right now.
But I could be wrong because I'm in Germany ;)
Abana
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby TheCardinal2 » Mon May 20, 2002 2:09 am

So am I [b:2bfe4893d7] SparklyGem[/b:2bfe4893d7] - see post above re. desperate hunt for more time information !
I think that the eastern part of the states is 4 hours behind us so that would make it....Jesus ! 9.00 am there !

Whoa - somebody pass me the beta-blockers !

[b:2bfe4893d7] Edited to add:[/b:2bfe4893d7] Hey ! It's getting just like the United Nations in here...Kittens of the world unite !!
TheCardinal2
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby Oriyon » Mon May 20, 2002 2:15 am

Ding at the sound of the tone it will be

Ding: 0805 EST ...
Oriyon
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby WebWarlock » Mon May 20, 2002 2:15 am

Eastern Time is -500 GMT. So it is 8:07am now.
So it has not even started yet.

Plus it is two hours long, give time for the reviewers and cappers to get their stuff together. Could be a long day.

Warlock
WebWarlock
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby TheCardinal2 » Mon May 20, 2002 2:20 am

Hey there [b:98c1b6c624] Warlock[/b:98c1b6c624] ! Thanks for the info. So if my revised calculations are now correct that means for us UK kittens:

It starts rolling at 1.30 pm today
It should finish at 3.30 pm today
Say give the usual suspects a couple of hours to post abut it means we should know at about 5.30 pm - 6.00 pm Greenwich Mean Time.

Must nip across to the hope thread to rally the troops...:)
TheCardinal2
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby bgfilly » Mon May 20, 2002 2:23 am

ok so its 7:13 in the morning where i am i havent been to sleep yet cause i waited up for the wildfeed only it doesnt air on time grrr to that im going to bed.
bgfilly
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby gollumni » Mon May 20, 2002 2:23 am

Actually, the Wildfeed may be shorter than the actual programme. They don't have full length commercials in them, and without the commercials, the show should air at about one hour and thirty five minutes. So, there's a tiny ray of hope that it will take less time.
gollumni
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby Abana » Mon May 20, 2002 2:24 am

Oh, this means a long day to come. In Germany it's 2:16 pm.
Usually I download the episode on Monday but I guess today it shows up late so I won't be able to download it right away. And tomorrow all the servers will be full :(
Abana
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby Ange » Mon May 20, 2002 2:26 am

Ok, people at Demens, said that the feed was on at 8.30am. We have to wait now.

Ange.
Ange
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby WbBuffyfan00 » Mon May 20, 2002 2:27 am

Oh well....I guess I won't be late for work after all.

-Amy
WbBuffyfan00
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby feena191 » Mon May 20, 2002 2:34 am

[quote:de4fc0fb71][b:de4fc0fb71][i:de4fc0fb71]Quote:[/i:de4fc0fb71][/b:de4fc0fb71]
Ok, people at Demens, said that the feed was on. We have to wait now
[/quote:de4fc0fb71]
anyone else feel sick?? I want to know...but then I really don't.
feena191
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby bgfilly » Mon May 20, 2002 2:36 am

sick is an understatement. and why am i still up??
bgfilly
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby TheCardinal2 » Mon May 20, 2002 2:40 am

[quote:85d2077ea5][b:85d2077ea5][i:85d2077ea5]Quote:[/i:85d2077ea5][/b:85d2077ea5]
"anyone else feel sick??"
[/quote:85d2077ea5]

*Puts hand up*

Right here.
TheCardinal2
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby gollumni » Mon May 20, 2002 2:40 am

The tension is killing me. I'm afraid I don't have a very optimistic view of what's to come; but nonetheless, the tension is killing me.
gollumni
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby Ange » Mon May 20, 2002 2:43 am

We stay because we want to know. And why do we want to??? Because in a way, even if that's small, we still have hope that maybe....

That's why we're here. And that's normal.

Ange.
Ange
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby bgfilly » Mon May 20, 2002 2:45 am

hope?? thats why im still up huh?? i completley forgot about hope for a while but......ahhh who knows
bgfilly
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby tyche » Mon May 20, 2002 2:52 am

I'm numb. I'm just completely unable to care about this - I don't want to get my hopes up to have them dashed.
tyche
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby brave little toaster » Mon May 20, 2002 2:53 am

that must mean it's started somewhere, that someone out there is watching it. I really feel like I'm going to throw up. You know, that's not really how someone should feel when they think about watching their favorite show...
brave little toaster
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby Ange » Mon May 20, 2002 2:55 am

Yeah, it means that it stated. We'll have some news in an hour or so.

Ange.
Ange
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby bgfilly » Mon May 20, 2002 2:56 am

i feel sick this waiting is making it worse :puke

i still cant believe that this is what happend to my show. this is a show ive invested 6 years in ive been there from day one. i mean sure there have been eppisodes that i hated before but never a whole season. and i mean honestly there was only one eppie i liked this year and thats sad considering this use to be one of the greatest television shows around. grrrr sick now :puke
bgfilly
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby Rosenberg » Mon May 20, 2002 3:06 am

Shouldn't watching your favorite TV show be an enjoyable experience and something to look forward to with pleasure? Would you think there's something wrong when the reaction it's getting from a majority of viewers is :puke ? I think that should tell Whedon something.
Rosenberg
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby bgfilly » Mon May 20, 2002 3:08 am

i dont think he gets it frankly i dont even think he cares
bgfilly
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby kate » Mon May 20, 2002 3:18 am

*Group hug to all Kitties*

Whether its good news or bad news, we are together.

I am concerned that the finale of Angel ended on a cliffhanger. The Willow arc MUST have some sort of season closure, it will drive me insane if it doesn't. I couldn't care less about Spike but I would prefer he completes his arc as the general boards will be completely taken over by discussion & speculation if it is a cliffhanger.

Strong like Amazons........................
kate
 


Complete spoiler - S6E21&22 - "Two to go&am

Postby Hair Annoyed » Mon May 20, 2002 3:22 am

Unfortunately, I don't think we constitute a majority of the viewers. Plus, I think he would enjoy it if he knew how we are reacting.
Hair Annoyed
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 80 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design