Skip to content


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Banshee » Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:32 am

I'm going to get such f****ng shit for this title.. But, you'll still love me right, xita?

It's suppose to get up to 70 this weekend, which is so amazing and fantastic. Tonight Sasch is singing w/her acapella group and then tomorrow she is performing w/her chorale. We'll call it the 'Sascha tour of Upstate, NY Weekend'.. Then Sunday I'm headed to the lesbian mecca of the east coast, Northhampton, to see Ani play @ Smith.. Much fun shall be had.

And then, sometime between now and then, I have to finish my lovely 10 page paper on this group that believes and supports reparative therapy for gays and lesbians.. This, kitties, has been the root of my bitterness for the past week. Ignorant, manipulative F***s


Last night in chat it came up that the spoilers and everything was beginning to stress people out--the lack of new information was pretty much making everyone act like a junkie that was jonsing. This is not good.

So, for Ruth.. I ask the kitties something mindless and fun..

If you could worship an object as part of a new religion, what would it be and why?


-S
Banshee
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby mollyig » Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:38 am

Coffee!!!!! Molly loves coffee. Molly needs coffee. Molly worships coffee. [img:2e111ca268]http://www.contrabandent.com/cwm/s/otn/happy/ylflower.gif[/img:2e111ca268]
mollyig
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby La » Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:42 am

....oh wait, the object i was going to say is already worshipped by rastafarians.

i guess i'll have to go with chocolate! (we seem to be on a food theme so far). Coffee and chocolate go pretty well together as well.
La
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Wolfie » Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:45 am

Fluffy bellys! :grin
Wolfie
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Grimaldi » Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:46 am

I'll vote for Beer!!!
Grimaldi
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Kalita » Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:46 am

Okay, if I worshipped one object... how about Amber's glasses? They make her look so direct, and smart. And hot.

Yeah... Amber's glasses. :hat
Kalita
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Dumbsaint » Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:53 am

Lesbian rooster worship, baby!

Ahem. Or something like that.

Actually, I think it would be a riot to worship spatulas.
Yep. Chalk me up under "future spatula worshippers."
Dumbsaint
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby mollyig » Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:54 am

Its Amy Ray's (Indigo Girls) birthday today, and also Nick Brendon's.
mollyig
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby NeoHarley » Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:00 am

my TV. which come to think of it, i already worship. oh and i shouldn't forget my pc. :grin
NeoHarley
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Warduke » Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:11 am

Ah yes, xita and her ROF, there's no L, just rolling on the floor...strange indeed 8o

Just wanted to let you guys know that at TV Guide the quiz today is about Buffy, pretty easy but still fun, the best question of course being # 7...Where did Tara and Willow meet? :grin
Warduke
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Puff » Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:40 am

Thanks Brian that killed 2 minutes :grin .

The TV remote control is something to be worship. Otherwise I'd watch loads of crap because I couldn't be bothered to change the channel.
Puff
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby specialk » Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:43 am

It would be a toss up between veggie burgers from Harvey's, and beagles.
specialk
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Under Her Spell » Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:45 am

Heh. Who else got all the questions in the quiz right?

There's a whole pile of Buffy quizes here. I didn't do so well on those. ;)
Under Her Spell
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby AutumnT » Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:15 am

I think cheese is worthy of its own religion.
AutumnT
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby CaptMurdock » Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:23 am

My Power Mac 6500. It is my god. It giveth, and it taketh away.

Oh, you don't think computers can be seen in a religious context, do ya? Then you've never been in the middle of a Mac-vs.-PC debate! :eek

Crusades, Inquisitions. It's terrible, just terrible.

[i:e344cca08d] "Repent, heretic, or I'll delete your screensaver!"

[b:e344cca08d] "Noooooo!"[/b:e344cca08d][/i:e344cca08d]
CaptMurdock
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby concrete » Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:32 am

It would be a toss-up between my reflection and my audio/visual equipment....hmmm, I think the latter wins :rolleyes
concrete
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Dixie » Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:33 am

I would have to say it's a toss up between chocolate and my cat. FYI: the two should never be mixed. ;)
Dixie
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Sassette » Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:54 am

Tampons.

-Sass
Sassette
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Enigmatic » Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:56 am

I simply worship my pocket calculator. It's the best school-tool in the world. It can do almost everything, make difficult things easy...and the best thing is that in boring classes you can play games on it...and your teachers think you are doing homework! :grin

Edited to say: Yes Tampons!!! They so deserve to be worshiped!! God one Sass!

Happy Friday Kittens...enjoy your Weekend!
Enigmatic
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Princess Willow » Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:00 am

Ummm...due to my lack of it lately...I'd have to say sleep.

On a normal day though, I would probably answer peanut butter.
[img:0427abae15]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/otn/tongue/rryumy.gif[/img:0427abae15]
Princess Willow
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Bookcat » Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:08 am

I'd worship books, but I'd feel so incredibly nerdy.... I worship, I guess, uhm... stupid internet games for no apparent reason.,
Bookcat
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Red lover » Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:13 am

Aly's butt, hands down.

If that's not possible for some inevitable odd stupid groundless and irrelevant reason then I'd say Lollipops ;)


Sassette - Dude, so true :p
Princess Willow - Yours is pretty handy as well ;)



:\
Red lover
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Sassette » Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:29 am

Hands down on Aly's butt ...?

Well, okay.

Hands ... hands in new places!

*happy little sigh* And I'm a Willowhand now. Yay for the newer faster-to-get-to posting levels *G*

-Sass
Sassette
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby walker(d) » Fri Apr 12, 2002 7:57 am

Pain killers. I would like to worship the god's of aspirin without whom I would be a much bigger bitch than I am already. :grin
walker(d)
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby ertsgib » Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:06 am

chocolate covered pretzels are definitely worship worthy!
although i would be tempted to join the religion worshiping aly's butt :)
ertsgib
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby bzengo » Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:09 am

I'd like to say, "Speech Acts: Declarations, Promises/Requests, Assertions/Assessments" but these aren't "objects." Same thing with code - it isn't an object; or at any rate, the object it is, isn't what it really is.

Perhaps the transistor? Or the microchip?

And as I go further and further into the past, books.

How about if I just sum it up as, I worship communication devices.
bzengo
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Enigmatic » Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:10 am

Yeah you're right Walker...Painkillers are the best! Especially when you wake up in the middle of the night with your head pounding like there's a war inside...yes painkillers are worth to worship that's for sure!! :)
Enigmatic
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby tommo » Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:48 am

Well the one thing I do worship I can't really talk about here because it comes under the title "Too Much Information"... ;)

But if I had to choose something else, I guess it would be the sound of a certain someone saying that they love me. Yep, I'm feelin' the love today.
tommo
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby Puff » Fri Apr 12, 2002 8:53 am

I thought the worshiping of Aly's butt already was a religion? After all it seems only fair when we worshiped Amber butt last year :grin Athough I remember now that Amber did say we should choose another body part.
Puff
 


It's Xitaroll Friday, MKF

Postby girlwiththebraids » Fri Apr 12, 2002 9:04 am

okay, so i sort of worship my stuffed pig...it's cuddly for sleeping when i'm (as usual) in bed alone, it makes a good back rest or neck roll, it's good for crying on...it's like the perfect multipurpose stuffed animal...and it was a gift from my girl...

but aly's butt might rank right up there...;)

happy friday! :bounce :bounce :bounce

braids
girlwiththebraids
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design