Skip to content


Buffy mentioned in Rollingstone Magazine

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Buffy mentioned in Rollingstone Magazine

Postby Unregistered(d) » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:48 am

I just got my new issue in the mail today and on page 41 (under "Ass-Kicking Babes") found: "Sarah Michelle Gellar in 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997-present) 'Nobody kills vampire scum dead quite like Buffy. It's already hard to remember a world in which she didn't exsist"
Amen to that!

------------------
Willow: Where would you go? If you felt lost and alone? Where would you go?
Tara: To you.
**Deleted scene from Bloodties

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy mentioned in Rollingstone Magazine

Postby Willow » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:48 am

YAY for Buffy!

------------------
"...the hardest thing in this world is to live in it..."
~Buffy, The Gift.

I

Willow
 


Buffy mentioned in Rollingstone Magazine

Postby Willow » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:48 am

Exacta mundo!

------------------
Wallpapers
Illegitimi non carborundum!

I

Willow
 


Buffy mentioned in Rollingstone Magazine

Postby Willow » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:48 am

May I interject a WOO and a HOO!!

I

Willow
 


Buffy mentioned in Rollingstone Magazine

Postby Willow » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:49 am

Is the world on an "ass kicking girls" spree? MTV, Rolling Stone...

Not that I'm complaining.

------------------
Tara: I am, you know.
Willow: What?
Tara: Yours.

I

Willow
 


Buffy mentioned in Rollingstone Magazine

Postby Willow » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:49 am

quote:
Originally posted by ScoobySnack:
Is the world on an "ass kicking girls" spree? MTV, Rolling Stone...

Not that I'm complaining.



I know! That's what I thought, too. As long as (some of) our favorite girls are considering "ass-kicking", you'll get no complaints from me!

------------------
Willow: Where would you go? If you felt lost and alone? Where would you go?
Tara: To you.
**Deleted scene from Bloodties

I

Willow
 


Buffy mentioned in Rollingstone Magazine

Postby Willow » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:49 am

who's ont eh cover of the issue? ours are all out of order.

I

Willow
 


Buffy mentioned in Rollingstone Magazine

Postby Willow » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:49 am

Um, the girl from the show "Alias". I think her name is Jennifer Garner.

------------------
Willow: Where would you go? If you felt lost and alone? Where would you go?
Tara: To you.
**Deleted scene from Bloodties

I

Willow
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design