Skip to content


Doublemeat Palace Multimedia Thread

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Doublemeat Palace Multimedia Thread

Postby BBOvenGuy » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:26 am

Hey gang...

No Tara again means no W/T in this episode, so the multimedia is light. The only sound clip I made was the confrontation between Willow and Amy at the end of the episode. If you're interested, you'll find it at the W/T Episode Sounds Page:

http://www.geocities.com/bbovenguy/WTSounds2.html

Enjoy!

------------------
Remember the Kitten Board Mantra: "Joss is nuts about Tara, Willow/Tara and Amber!"
(...and Marti's rather fond of them, too...)

"You havent seen the last of Tara and Willow, thats for sure." - Marti Noxon, March 2002 edition of Dreamwatch

I

BBOvenGuy
 


Doublemeat Palace Multimedia Thread

Postby Tara Maclay » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:27 am

Ok, but there was Tara in the trailer for next week right? Sooooo... can anyone tell me where to get the trailer, pretty please. Not that I'm desperate for a Tara fix or anything *sob*.
>
>
>
Thanks ! I'm not usually a trailer watcher, but Tara you know

[This message has been edited by Lily (edited January 31, 2002).]

I

Tara Maclay
 


Doublemeat Palace Multimedia Thread

Postby Tara Maclay » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:27 am

Lily-

The trailer for "Dead Things" is up at http://www.buffy.com .

love,

e.

I

Tara Maclay
 


Doublemeat Palace Multimedia Thread

Postby Tara Maclay » Wed Mar 27, 2002 12:27 am

quote:
Originally posted by BBOvenGuy:
Hey gang...

No Tara again means no W/T in this episode, so the multimedia is light. The only sound clip I made was the confrontation between Willow and Amy at the end of the episode. If you're interested, you'll find it at the W/T Episode Sounds Page:

http://www.geocities.com/bbovenguy/WTSounds2.html

Enjoy!


Thanks BBOvenGuy. I got a new computere and was cheking my old links. This one never did come up. So I got it again. I really like that you take time out and do these for us. Thanks.

------------------
IM: Taramaclay69
Guardian of VampTara
--
Look, I realize that every slayer comes with a expiration mark stamped on the package.. But I want mine to be a long time from now.. Like a Cheeto.
----

I

Tara Maclay
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design