Skip to content


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:32 pm

Buffy The Musical Screening
Los Angeles, California USA 11/2/2001

Wireimage has some pictures of this event.
http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing ... gls===4367

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:32 pm

Vintage Willow-wear

Thanks for the link, gave me my first look at that Jeph Loeb poster, Very Nice.

Edit: cos i can't type.

[This message has been edited by Halcyon (edited November 03, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:32 pm

Oh these are soooo cool. I wish I could see big ones!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:32 pm

eZuma.com has also a gallery of this event - but unfortunately you can't view the pics. I guess eZuma has also closed it's galleries for public access.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:33 pm

Newsmaker has some pics - you can view them but they are watermarked.
Anyway, I don't know if you're familiar with Newsmaker. You have to go to the main page and then click to a gallery (maybe showbiz). Then you can view the newest pics but you can also press the button 'Return to search form' - then search for Buffy.
http://www.newsmakers.com/

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:33 pm

omg, i want a copy of that poster! where can i get one??

and daaaaaaaaaamn does amber look nice...

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:33 pm

So is there a larger image of that poster available anywhere (for free)? It looks really cool in the teeny tiny pic that I'm too cheap to pay for.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:33 pm

does anyone have an account or whatever with wireimage, and can get the full sized pictures? i'm to cheap to pay for them to, plus it says you have to be 18.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:33 pm

Agreed april. She has a pair of lips on her like you wouldn't believe...sigh. Beautiful.

------------------

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:36 pm

Love the pic of "Josh" (WTF?!?) and Alexis all snuggly. How many times has Joss mentioned he hates being called Josh???

Wow, Michelle looks all growed up! Two words - Jail & Bait.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:36 pm

Oh hum hum, wonderful pics, thanks for the links, Amber and Aly look very thudable, making up my own words as I go along. Agreed Wiccie, but Alexis and Andy look cute too.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:36 pm

WOW these are great, Amber and Aly look sooo good.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:36 pm

They all look lovely, but Alexis and Aly need to co-ordinate their outfits. (And why do Alexis and Andy Hallett seem to be wearing the same sweater?) Blue looks much better on Alexis than green, but that's just my personal preference...
Thanks for the link.

[This message has been edited by tyche (edited November 03, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:36 pm

cool pics! thanks for the link! Aly looks kinda funny...like some ancient witch or something...

------------------
Aw, you got butterflies baby?
More like bats.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:37 pm

Wow thanks for the link Aly and Amber look ever so good (learning to master the understatement ) it is a shame there is not a picture of the two of them togther...that I would pay for

------------------
"I'm not really much for the timber"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:37 pm

Groan. Amber looks so delicous, I could lick her all over

------------------
Still Waters Run Deep

*OK, confused now*

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:37 pm

Looks like Amy Acker is studying the "Amber Benson style of dress"...check out the jacket..

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:37 pm

Aaah they're so photogenic... oh yeah, that's why they're in TV. Right.

Notice how there's more pics of Amber than anyone else? (well, she's equalled by Alexis)

Eye candy

------------------
Pen: Will work for money.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:38 pm

if you want to see blow-ups of WireImage stuff check out the individual actors image pages on http://www.imdb.com which has paid for the privilege of the pics (so we can reap (sp?) the rewards).

though i don't know if the turn around is that quick yet (for these pics)....

edited: just checked amber benson and aly myself. imdb has yet to post any amber pics (grrrr...) but there are aly pics- most of which you've all probably seen. and none from the musical showing yet. but there are some nice tummy pics from the mi:2 premiere and some sexy black eyeliner pics from mtv movie awards this year that i hadn't seen before (probably because of the cave i live in and whatnot, just call me fred).

that said, andy hallett looks really good in these pictures (i never thought i'd say that- no offense to andy who is very funny, but i never thought )

[This message has been edited by lion + dove (edited November 03, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:38 pm

quote:
Originally posted by lion + dove:
if you want to see blow-ups of WireImage stuff check out the individual actors image pages on http://www.imdb.com which has paid for the privilege of the pics (so we can reap (sp?) the rewards).

thanks for the tip!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:38 pm

JOSH!?!? Ouch.... and wow, everyone is lookin' fine!

Lemme just say, awesome poster!!!!!

------------------
I'm under your spell
Nothing I can do
You just took my soul with you
You worked your charm so well
Finally I knew
Everything I dreamed was true

--Tara to Willow

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:38 pm

Ooh, thanks for the link! Everyone looks great...have we seen Aly in that outfit before? Or something very similar? Why is Amber not smiling in any of the pics? Not that she doesn't look incredible as always, but I worry, you see....

Andy Hallett is a cutie pie.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:38 pm

Did you knw Andy Hallett sung the theme to the American Cardcaptors? Weird that I noticed his voice.

Andy Hallet is CUTE! Beef cake!

[This message has been edited by WillTara (edited November 04, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Buffy The Musical Screening - Pictures

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 7:39 pm

Thanks for the links!

[This message has been edited by Kath (edited November 05, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design