[This message has been edited by xita (edited November 13, 2001).]
I
[This message has been edited by xita (edited November 13, 2001).]
I

I

I
thanks
I
[This message has been edited by xita (edited November 06, 2001).]
I
Spoiler
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Tara leaving, giles leaving and Spike and Buffy at the bronze. It a big file but worth it....soooo sad 
http://mrvideo.vidiot.com/Buffy/
I
------------------
Willow: And I happen to think mine is the level head, and yours is the one things would roll off of.
I
quote:
Originally posted by mollyig:
.....and it made me cry - what the hell am I going to be like when I d/load the episode later in the week??
me too! i saw the caps from kajun... and read about the ep... and listen to "Goodbye to you" ... and it makes me cry!!! 
Damn......
- Cici
I

Patricia
------------------
"What are they looking at?"
"The hotness of you, doofus!"
I
------------------
"Did anybody order an Apocalypse...?"
I
I
and I won't see the ep until someone posts it here!! I need the promo!!
help!?------------------
Aw, you got butterflies baby?
More like bats.
I
------------------
"Did anybody order an Apocalypse...?"
I
I
And....there's something wrote on Tara's box...and there's a picture inside...
[This message has been edited by Phoenix (edited November 13, 2001).]
I
I

------------------
"Did anybody order an Apocalypse...?"
I
Thank you Kajun and Xita, these are the kind of images I could stare at forever.
I
I
If anybody out there know where to download the whole episode, would the please let me know?
-Sarah
I
------------------
kris
I am you know.
What?
Yours.
I
it is on morpheus already, just couldnt download it up to now...but, if one is patient, it should be avaiable soon
(Im not patient though, so Im running up and down the walls till I get it...)
is there somebody out there (maybe with a flatrate) who is kind enough to send it to us poor souls over icq?
I
------------------
"You can sleep with me!
Well now, that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head."
I
------------------
"Did anybody order an Apocalypse...?"
I
Thanks they're brilliant.------------------
"I'm not really much for the timber"
I

Obviously I haven't seen the ep yet with unfortunately living in dear old blighty, but the chemistry and downright sexiness that leaps out of the pics of W+T's near kiss is unbeliveable, I'm so sad at the moment, I can't bear it.
------------------
I am in thunderous agreement, oh glittering, glistening Glorificus! : Jinx in Tough Love
I

I
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests