Skip to content


your favorite Tara/Willow collectors cards? (Inkworks, etc)

Anything about Willow & Tara, Alyson Hannigan and Amber Benson.

Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby tyche » Tue Apr 02, 2002 4:16 am

BBC story on the new Buffy comics writer here. Apparently they're doing a Faith story, which should be mucho interesting.

------------------
I don't watch pornography. I just write it. - Joss
Tara: Nice baffroom.
Anya: (noddin') Like the bleedin' tile.
- 'The Yoko Factor' in Cockney

I

tyche
 


Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby tyche » Tue Apr 02, 2002 4:17 am

Info on new Buffy trading cards from Inkworks:
http://www.inkworkscards.com/products/buffy/buffyevol/buffyevolnewprod1.html

------------------
I don't watch pornography. I just write it. - Joss
Tara: Nice baffroom.
Anya: (noddin') Like the bleedin' tile.
- 'The Yoko Factor' in Cockney

I

tyche
 


Press release: Season 4 DVDs (UK)

Postby tyche » Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:18 am

Moved to the Buffy DVD Thread.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's hard to read. - Groucho Marx

Edited by: Warduke at: 4/4/02 7:39:42 am
tyche
 


new amber photo

Postby rhiannongayle » Thu Apr 11, 2002 8:11 pm

There is a new Amber photo for sale at the movie market.

I think it's from the AFI Awards.

Here's the link: www.moviemarket.com/?page...ER+BENSON&

I hope this works :)

rhiannongayle
 


Re: new amber photo

Postby specialk » Thu Apr 11, 2002 9:15 pm

That's a really, really, really hot pic!!!! :eek

specialk
 


Re: Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby xita » Fri Apr 12, 2002 2:26 pm

Now I have seen it all! Buffy panties



In case that didn't work :



panty 1

panty 2

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Everything is turning out so dark..."

"No, it's okay. Lost is good. Willow and I always know how to find each other!"

xita
 


Re: Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby Kez » Fri Apr 12, 2002 2:46 pm

Buffy panties gotta get me sum of them;) :D *half joking*

Kez
 


Re: Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby tommo » Fri Apr 12, 2002 3:52 pm

Look, what's wrong with Buffy panties? :lol



Thing is, I'd probably buy them if I didn't have to endure the shameful taunts of a certain someone. Bah.



Oooh and by the way, that picture of Amber is divinity itself.


----------
Hey Grrrrlfriend! Yoo hoo! Over here! It's me...Flaming Joel!

tommo
 


Rub yourself with Angel

Postby tyche » Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:20 pm

.. or not. BBC news story on new merchandise (inc. an Angel towel and Spike watch) here.

From the very first time, when they had first met, they had this thing between them, this spark. It could always change colour. - Jackie Kay

tyche
 


Amber autograph pics from metrocomix in Santa Barbara

Postby Incarnadine » Tue Apr 16, 2002 9:36 am

They are selling personalized pics of Amber on ebay. She is doing a signing there on April 27th and will personalize each picture to the person who bought it and will include a candid picture of her doing the signing for verification. A nice selection of pics to choose from. Here's one example:



cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...1094044477



Apparently they have other buffy cast members signing as well. Andy Hallett on April 27

Danny Strong on May 11

Nicholas Brendon on May 11

Emma Caulfield late May

Tom Lenk (Andrew) May 11

Adam Busch (Warren) May 11



I know the focus will be on Amber, I've been watching the autograph pre-sells for a couple weeks now and she has easily outsold all the others combined, but I threw in the others just in case any interest is there. They can all be found by clicking view sellers other auctions. A shame Aly isn't there too, could have gotten personalized couple pics with dual autographs (I know I'd have got one)



Fear accompanies the possibility of death.
Calm shepherds its certainty.

Incarnadine
 


Re: Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby tyche » Mon Apr 22, 2002 12:43 pm

BBC news story on the Buffy XBox game and assorted new merchandise.

Discussion group for spoiled W/T shippers


I'm not sure you should say 'sex poodle' in your [wedding] vows. - Tara

tyche
 


Re: Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby DaffyQDuck » Tue Apr 23, 2002 5:07 pm

I got Slayer An Expanded & Updated Unofficial & Unauthorized Guide to BtVS (by Keith Topping) last Wed from Amazon. I ordered it in Jan & it was supposed to be published in early March. I hadn't read the earlier edition & only started watching Buffy w/ The Body last summer. It's full of trivia I didn't know. & helpful quotes--I knew they cut Willow's line after her roasting marshmallows line in The Zeppo tonite (&%$#@ FX) & it was in there, "Ocassionaly, I'm callous & strange." Altho the sofa in hell quote isn't correct (it's not 'behind').

I'm Cletus the slack-jawed yokel - Willow

DaffyQDuck
 


Re: Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby tyche » Thu Apr 25, 2002 3:08 am

Just a (somewhat OT) FYI - apparently the Angel Case Files book (the equivalent of the Watchers' Guide, but for Angel) has been pushed back to June.

Discussion group for spoiled W/T shippers


I'm not sure you should say 'sex poodle' in your [wedding] vows. - Tara

tyche
 


Once More With Annoyance

Postby Rally » Thu Apr 25, 2002 3:12 am

I pulled an Amber Benson Autographed card out of a Season 5 Buffy Box today...yah me.

------------


"Everyone's getting spanked but my bitter self."

Rally
 


Re: Once More With Annoyance

Postby Shinnen » Thu Apr 25, 2002 7:43 am

*jaw drop*



Lucky! I bought 3 packs, went broke and not a single card with Willow or Tara.

She Looks at the world in a special way, and I feel special because I'm part of her world. She gets my jokes. She understands. It's Magic.

Edited by: Shinnen at: 4/25/02 6:45:49 am
Shinnen
 


Jeff Mariotte interview at YesWes

Postby tyche » Fri Apr 26, 2002 2:59 am

Thought I would plug this, since Dub (the owner of the site) is a fellow Wes-devotee on my mailing list:

www.yeswes.com/special/mariotte/index.html

The interview mostly focuses on the upcoming (long-awaited, at least by me) Wes-centric 'Angel' novel, 'Strangers to the Sun'. Happy reading.

Discussion group for spoiled W/T shippers


I'm not sure you should say 'sex poodle' in your [wedding] vows. - Tara

tyche
 


Amber autograph cards

Postby Incarnadine » Sun May 05, 2002 9:51 am

______________________________________________________________________

I pulled an Amber Benson Autographed card out of a Season 5 Buffy Box today...yah me.

______________________________________________________________________

I pulled mine the first week they came out and have kept an eye on what's been happening to them. You'll be glad to know there is a sudden high demand and a price spike on them. For a long time it was sitting in the $50-$60 range but lately it commands much more (not that we'd ever sell but it's still nice to see it go up).



cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...URL=0&rd=1



cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...URL=0&rd=1



Fear accompanies the possibility of death.
Calm shepherds its certainty.

Incarnadine
 


Amber bra and panty set

Postby Incarnadine » Sun May 19, 2002 12:12 am

Ok, fess up. Which one of you bought this?



www.royaturner.com/closet...enson.html



$400!

Fear accompanies the possibility of death.
Calm shepherds its certainty.

Incarnadine
 


Re: Amber bra and panty set

Postby Warduke » Sun May 19, 2002 12:16 am

Ok Garfield, you've been caught :lol

_________________________

The Bell Tolls For Thee

Warduke
 


Re: Amber bra and panty set

Postby urnofosiris » Sun May 19, 2002 1:13 am

Asshole



And whyyyyyyyyyyyy oh why lord have I never seen Tara in that hmm?

---------------------------



"I am giving you what you need, not what you want"
-The perfect excuse to be an asshole

urnofosiris
 


Re: Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby noho » Sun May 19, 2002 12:49 pm

For any interested Kittens, I'm cleaning closets and unloading some BTVS stuff:



BTVS - Willow & Tara "WannaBlessedBe"

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2103617490



BTVS - Willow & Tara "WannaBlessedBe" Photo

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2103612258



BTVS: Pop-Out People! Willow & Tara

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2103623153



OUT Magazine 08/01 Featuring: Alyson Hannigan

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1537221641



FHM Girls Of TV: Featuring Alyson Hannigan

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1537219707



FHM 100 Sexiest Women 2001: 3 From BTVS

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1537217603



:willow + :tara

--------------------

Well, my philosophy is - - do you wanna hear my philosophy? Life is short. Seize the moment. 'Cause tomorrow you might be dead.

noho
 


Re: Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby Willows lad » Sun May 19, 2002 10:48 pm

Does anyone know where I can get hold of the official 8x10's of Willow & Tara that the buffy fanclub produced? They have that purple heart at the bottom of the photo's and I don't know where I can get them from cheap...eBay's prices are too high :(



I own quite a bit of Buffy merchandise, but my main possesions are my autographed trading cards from Inkworks, especially Willow's one from season 1 :) I haven't got Tara's yet though...

Willows lad
 


Re: Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby Jennifer » Sun May 19, 2002 11:06 pm

Now, if you were unloading a copy of the December Stuff magazine featuring Amber, I'd be first in line:)

"I know you had to go away, I died just a little and I feel that now you're the one I need. I believe that I would cry just a little just to have you back now here with me"Michelle Branch

Willow and Tara's Love
|| Jennifer's Journal

Edited by: Jennifer at: 5/20/02 12:08:10 am
Jennifer
 


Re: Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby decadence1 » Mon May 20, 2002 2:15 am

Quote:
"Now, if you were unloading a copy of the December Stuff magazine featuring Amber, I'd be first in line"




Yay you updated the post! I was beginning to think I would have to go shopping for back issues of the other mag you mentioned before the edit. I saw the scans (Xita's I think) of the Stuff shoot, she looks nice in them as always.

"Oh, I could just see a British Slayer (bad English Accent) Excuse me mister vampire, could you quite possibly refrain from killing whilst I take my tea break?" ~Buffy in Lisa's Reward and Reprisal << We're not *all* like this in England y'know

decadence1
 


Re: Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby alyamber4ever » Mon May 20, 2002 3:34 am

Someone needs to make a W/T jacket. I'm not sure how to have it designed or anything....but there should be one. I know that there is a Buffy jacket.....but, there should definitely be a W/T jacket. I'd wear one to show my love for the girls.....and well, I wouldn't mind wearing something that had ALY AND AMBER all over it. :love

alyamber4ever
 


Season 6 trading card and new novel info

Postby tyche » Mon May 20, 2002 9:14 am

From the BBC:

www.bbc.co.uk/cult/buffy/news/02052005.shtml

You took my joy

I want it back
- Lucinda Williams

Discussion group for spoiled W/T shippers

tyche
 


Re: Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby noho » Mon May 20, 2002 9:49 am

Quote:
"Now, if you were unloading a copy of the December Stuff magazine featuring Amber, I'd be first in line :) "


Sorry, that one stays in the vault :p



But hey, I'm happy to share:

1

2

3

4

5



::Edited because 50megs.com sucks::

--------------------

Well, my philosophy is - - do you wanna hear my philosophy? Life is short. Seize the moment. 'Cause tomorrow you might be dead.

Edited by: noho  at: 5/26/02 8:53:01 am
noho
 


Re: Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby tyche » Thu May 30, 2002 6:46 am

Apparently the second season 6 box set will be released in the UK on August 19th, along with the second Angel season 3 box set.

Alyson Hannigan is a frickin' amazing kisser. - Amber Benson

Bitterness Central

tyche
 


Re: Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby noho » Thu May 30, 2002 8:16 am



BTVS: Pop-Out People! Willow & Tara

--------------------

Well, my philosophy is - - do you wanna hear my philosophy? Life is short. Seize the moment. 'Cause tomorrow you might be dead.

noho
 


Re: Willow and Tara / BtVS Merchandise??

Postby Sonadoras » Thu May 30, 2002 10:17 pm

Don's Plum is coming out in Japan on dvd in June region 2 ntsc. cdjapan.co.jp has preorders at $40 plus shipping. That site is in English. If you know Japanese, I think amazon Japan has it too. You need a all region dvd player or a Japanese playstation 2.





Sonadoras
 

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Witches and Vixens

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 37 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design