Skip to content


Fic: Road to Nowhere

DO NOT POST - Backup in Progress

Fic: Road to Nowhere

Postby tommo » Thu Aug 23, 2001 3:27 am

It's over? How can it be over? God I really loved this story. This last part had it all, drama, sorrow, humour (I'm SO jealous of the way your humour seems so effortless) and a happy ending.

Really well written and so entertaining. The part about Buffy and Tara's mother was rather spooky actually. Thankfully we got the ending we deserved and wanted.

Thanks for this Capt Murdock. I look forward to your next fic.

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

tommo
 


Fic: Road to Nowhere

Postby Forrister » Thu Aug 23, 2001 4:39 am

I seem to have dropped in just at the right time to read all the parts of this fic together.

This is awesome! I am full of awe at your writing! I am babbling!

Give yourself a big 'thank-you' hug from me!

Forrister
 


Fic: Road to Nowhere

Postby Scout » Thu Aug 23, 2001 6:59 am

What a fantastic ride! I'm so sorry to see it end, although I loved the final installment. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us. Great story!
Scout
 


Fic: Road to Nowhere

Postby Ed Wood » Thu Aug 23, 2001 7:21 am

Captain Murdock, I promote you to... whatever comes after captain...

Anyway, as I said before, this is one of the most well-written, touching and entertaining fics EVER. And the ending is absolutely beautiful.

Congratulations!

EDIT: Who Hoo!!!!! I'm sassy eggs!

[This message has been edited by Ed Wood (edited August 23, 2001).]

Ed Wood
 


Fic: Road to Nowhere

Postby Warduke » Thu Aug 23, 2001 7:41 am

Great end to a great fic CaptMurdock, and I really liked the way you had the demons impersonate Buffy and Tara's mother to try to stop W/T from completing the spell, great scenes.
Warduke
 


Fic: Road to Nowhere

Postby Puff » Thu Aug 23, 2001 10:12 am

Thank you Captain Murdock for a really great fic I am sad that it is over but I am happy that it ended so well.
Puff
 


Fic: Road to Nowhere

Postby nika » Thu Aug 23, 2001 11:28 am

Captain, my captain! I salute you. Fabulous fic. from top to end. I could almost feel the chill in the house reading those scenes. And the shrimp bit: priceless funny. Clap!clap!clap!
nika
 


Fic: Road to Nowhere

Postby Kalita » Thu Aug 23, 2001 7:32 pm

I bow to your authorly greatness, dear captain. Especially all the Trek stuff - "while offering a quick prayer to Marina Sirtis, matron of TV telepaths…" - it's too cool!

Hey, as a Trek fan, you'll know what I mean when I say your sense of comic placement approaches that of Peter David. Far too awesome.

Kal

Kalita
 


Fic: Road to Nowhere

Postby xita » Fri Aug 24, 2001 1:10 am

captain, wow. Your fic was truly wonderful. I like the quirky humor in this last part. You are a good writer and a funny person I hope we get more of your writing as this was just special. Thanks.
xita
 


Fic: Road to Nowhere

Postby tommo » Fri Aug 24, 2001 7:50 am

Oh god yes, the Marina Sirtis thing was hilarious. I knew I meant to include that in my post.

I'm still really jealous of your effortless humour. I find comedy ever so hard to write. How do you do it?

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

tommo
 


Fic: Road to Nowhere

Postby Dr.G » Fri Aug 24, 2001 8:09 am

Oh it is over, damn, I kept looking forward to every part ever so impatiently and now it is over. It was perfect. Thank you. I do hope you will write more, much more.
Dr.G
 


Fic: Road to Nowhere

Postby CaptMurdock » Sat Aug 25, 2001 10:20 am

Thank you all for your delightful comments. It's enormous fun basking in the glow of your peers.

Kalita: You invoked the name of Peter the Great, Chronicler in Wit and Woe of the Star Trek Universe. You compared me to him. I need nothing more. Thanks upon your house.

Tommo/Ruth: Comedy comes from pain. Pain comes from suffering. Suffering comes from anger. Anger comes from the Dark Side. The Dark Side comes from Pink Floyd. Pink Floyd comes from England. England comes from...now let me see...Celtics and Vikings, I think. Celtics come from...uh...

What was the question again?

Anyway, I'm glad you all liked my story. Yes, I will be writing more. In fact, the title of my next W/T will be:

Jose Chung's "The Mouth of Hell!"

Dunh dunh dunh!


------------------
"I will say, I've been in some weird places, but this is…another weird place."

[This message has been edited by CaptMurdock (edited September 04, 2001).]

CaptMurdock
 


Fic: Road to Nowhere

Postby Rane » Sat Aug 25, 2001 12:21 pm

such a sweet ending, capt! great story. i like the sound of sting rosenberg. i've always wanted to go check out that house maybe i'll doa road trip.
Rane
 

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Novogate Backup Pens

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design