Skip to content


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Warduke » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:32 am

I just saw this at Buffyguide.com and I am ashamed to say that I didnt even know about this Aly TV movie, did anyone else know about thishas anyone seen it?

Here are the pics

I

Warduke
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:32 am

so whats this movie about? and where did it air?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:33 am

The movie stars Bethany Richards as a teen actress phenom who loses her job and has to go back to being a "normal" teenager. I've never seen the beginning of this movie, but I think Aly plays a fellow actress who Bethany's character treats like dirt.

Later in the movie, Bethany's character gets a job as an extra in a zombie movie where Aly's character is the star, and this time it's Aly's turn to act like a jerk and treat Bethany like dirt. Bethany's character responds by rallying her fellow extras into a mutiny and terrorizing poor Aly - which is kinda funny because there's Aly running and screaming in terror from these extras made up to look like zombies when usually she's playing Willow and fighting the zombies.

The movie pops up at odd hours on cable - I don't remember, but it might even be in the Disney Channel's rotation.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:33 am

thanks! I'll look for it!

Hey I'm now a floating rose!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:33 am

accd'g to imdb.com, it's a tv movie made in 1999. i haven't seen it but she does look like vamp willow in the pics... doesn't she? thank u for the link Warduke. i may wanna check out my fave video store, just in case. pax

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:33 am

Damn, where was I? If anyone ever sees it it's going to be on, let us know. yes?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:33 am

It's on Feb 26 7:45 AM EST on Showtime - that's this upcoming Monday - according to TV Guide.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:34 am

thanks for the info, paulgregory - i'll have to jot those down on my calendar. a

and thanks for the pics, Warduke - she looks *so* cool!!!

i didn't even know she was in this?! actually... i'd never heard of it before, so that might be why.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:34 am

Aly's performance as "Jenna Jakes" is the ONLY reason to see this movie.

It offers one of the rare chances to see Aly play a "bitch-on-wheels" and she's TERRIFIC at it (BTW, she LOOKS great too ).

For those interested, her appearance is in the last 15-20 minutes of the film, so you can skip all the earlier nonsense .

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:34 am

I actually knew about this but have never made the time to sit down and watch (and of course vidcap) a tape of this that someone made me a long time ago, because I'd heard the movie was so bad. So thank you, Hemiola, for letting me know I can just zip to the last 20 minutes. O should be able to make better and bigger vidcaps than the ones on buffyguide.

-- Nick

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:35 am

Ahem. Chatting couples aside, I don't think I'll be getting the extra Sky channels for this. Much as I love Aly, the lure of many films and not enough hours in the day is just too tempting. Damn Sky!

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:35 am

Okay, I just thought I'd point out that this horrible little movie will be on 3 times(!) in the next 36 hours. So, all Kitties who have a thing for Aly's tummy or are completely bored will want to tune in. But only for the last 20 minutes! I'd never be so cruel as to suggest someone watch the entire movie. It really is bad. I watched it when I had the flu a couple of months ago. I didn't have the energy to reach for the remote. I was left wondering if Aly knew someone who was making the film and did a HUGE favor for them. I could think of no good reason she would agree to it otherwise.

Anyhoo, Alyson looks very yummy (she's in a sports bra) in her scenes (there's only 2 or so near the end) and plays a very different character than what we're used to. The breathy cuteness is completely gone! It's as if Shannon Doherty invaded Vamp Willow's body or something!

Showtime Comedy

1:10 PM Thur

9:35 PM Thur

4:30 AM Fri

Edited to add that these are Eastern times!

[This message has been edited by Willowlicious (edited January 02, 2002).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:36 am

And a visit to tvguide.com is in order here for those of us in the Central time zone. Plus, how the frilly heck do I know whether I get this channel or not? Heh.

Bugger. I don't get this channel. Sigh.

------------------
"Bitter, party of one. Bitter, party of one." she muttered... ~ Four Months After by Capt. Murdock

[This message has been edited by tommo (edited January 02, 2002).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:36 am

Thanks for the info. The movie sounds pretty bad, but in a fun kinda way.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:36 am

LOL, I don't remember downloading it, but I have a little video clip where Aly is complaining about the length of the dress she has to wear. (The tummy shots)

D

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:36 am

oh my god, finall something on a channel I get!! yay for showtime, time to call dad to set the VCR, think he'd mind that its midnight....

edited to add the fact that I once watch a whole movie for the 5 minutes an actor was in it.
oh crap I don't get showtime comedy, damn dish network!
------------------
"Okay, thats a little blacker then I like my arts" -Willow Dopplegangland

[This message has been edited by orion (edited January 03, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by orion (edited January 03, 2002).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:36 am

*looks around at people in the thread wondering how on earth they can form coherent sentences after viewing the pic of ping-y Aly nipples through that tight top*

*wishes Dazey were here... she'd be with me on this one...*

*wipes drool from chin*

------------------
Well, yeah. You know, wholesome in that naked, writhing heap of multi-bodied girlflesh way.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:37 am

She sure has a cute tummy

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:37 am


For Aussie fans, this movie is on FOXTEL on 8th,9th and 12th of January ( Either Showtime or Encore channels )....

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:37 am

quote:
Originally posted by [u:487c7f7dea]Dumbsaint[/u:487c7f7dea]:
*looks around at people in the thread wondering how on earth they can form coherent sentences after viewing the pic of ping-y Aly nipples through that tight top*

*wishes Dazey were here... she'd be with me on this one...*

*wipes drool from chin*



Here well not is Dazey, I but too, agree.

A pictures the nice Aly tight in top are of.

Difficult concentration is seeing after Aly that in top.

Coherent impossible is making it sentences.

Grin for thanks the, [u:487c7f7dea]Dumbsaint[/u:487c7f7dea]!

Edited of got word because I wrong in my a sentences incoherent one.

[This message has been edited by Cipher (edited January 04, 2002).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:37 am

quote:
Originally posted by Bones:

For Aussie fans, this movie is on FOXTEL on 8th,9th and 12th of January ( Either Showtime or Encore channels )....


Bugger! I don't have FOXTEL! and the pics look sooo good! Maybe I'll just have to butter-up my best friend to tape it for me.

------------------
"...the hardest thing in this world is to live in it..."
~Buffy, The Gift.

[This message has been edited by Pixie-Muso (edited January 04, 2002).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:37 am

Well, I got to see this one yesterday- what a hoot. Very corny, but fun to see Aly in superbitca mode. Worth seeing once, if not one I'd go out of my way for.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:38 am

I think I saw it a few month before...
I was absently changing the channels in my cable.And there ho-ho! Aly face poped up in TV screen with (*Oooh*) that cute bra complaining about her dress,very very spoiled superstar! But hey,I like it. I wondered,later on what's going on with her career? ( And yay,like Willowlicious said...It's like Shannon possessed her body or something ) Oh,Aly... Sometime I think she's just like a little child but sometime she's just tooooo sexy.

The pics reminded me once again how hot our girl is,right?

( off to watch the pics again and faint )
*Fuzz*

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:38 am

Seeing Aly in that tight blue top is more than worth the price of admission. LOL-I swear the first time i saw this movie my reaction was. 'Hey-that's Alyson Hannigan-Willow- I had no idea she was in this movie....ummm, wow, that shirt is reallly tight....I can see her nipples.' I don't really remember too much after that.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 1:38 am

Pingy nips! Bare tummy!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Warduke » Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:08 pm

I just saw this at Buffyguide.com and I am ashamed to say that I didnt even know about this Aly TV movie, did anyone else know about thishas anyone seen it?

Here are the pics

I

Warduke
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:09 pm

so whats this movie about? and where did it air?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:09 pm

The movie stars Bethany Richards as a teen actress phenom who loses her job and has to go back to being a "normal" teenager. I've never seen the beginning of this movie, but I think Aly plays a fellow actress who Bethany's character treats like dirt.

Later in the movie, Bethany's character gets a job as an extra in a zombie movie where Aly's character is the star, and this time it's Aly's turn to act like a jerk and treat Bethany like dirt. Bethany's character responds by rallying her fellow extras into a mutiny and terrorizing poor Aly - which is kinda funny because there's Aly running and screaming in terror from these extras made up to look like zombies when usually she's playing Willow and fighting the zombies.

The movie pops up at odd hours on cable - I don't remember, but it might even be in the Disney Channel's rotation.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:09 pm

thanks! I'll look for it!

Hey I'm now a floating rose!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly pics from the Hayley Wagner, Star

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 9:09 pm

accd'g to imdb.com, it's a tv movie made in 1999. i haven't seen it but she does look like vamp willow in the pics... doesn't she? thank u for the link Warduke. i may wanna check out my fave video store, just in case. pax

I

Unregistered(d)
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design