Skip to content


Great Amber/Aly quotes

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Great Amber/Aly quotes

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:18 am

can someone help me by telling me the exact quote to something amber said in an interview about alyson being a hottie and that if she had to kiss a girl, it would be alyson. does any one know the exact quote or know of a link where i can read the interview
thanks

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Great Amber/Aly quotes

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:18 am

Oh man, she has said she loved kissing Aly in so many interviews now, it is hard to tell, the one you are referring to is a pre Body quote from last year, during S4 I think, I don't recall the exact interview. I do have a quote from a interview with Amber in the August edition of UK SFX in which she says:

"Alyson Hannigan is a frickin' amazing kisser"

quote:

Amber Benson gave her first talk. She had been followed to the convention by a vast congregation of adoring "kittens" from her internet fanbase and she gamely flirted with them, giving them a lively talk in which she nattered (amongst other things) about the attention her arse had been receiving and the fact her grand-parents don't know she plays a "lesbian witch" on Buffy. As unlike a diffident and twitchy Tara as any actress could possibly be, Benson admitted that her favourite swear word "ends in T and ryhmes with shunt" and giggled like a schoolgirl on helium at times. In response to the question "Is Alyson Hannigan a good kisser?", Benson gleefully replied "It took all day. Very intense. We had an audience. Lots of guys in shorts. And she's a fricking amazing kisser!" She also told the tale of an encounter in a shop a few days beforehand when a stray tampon flew from her bag on to the counter in front of the assistant. Scrabbling to throw it back into her bag, thankful she had not been recognised, Benson was stunned when the oblivious assistant merely asked, "So, is Buffy really dead"


Btw, that tampon story was much funnier when she told it and apparently four is enough to constitute a congregation.

Editing again: I think I remember where that quote is from, namely from the US BtVS mag (don't know the issue) from last year. Xita has a partial scan of that mag which was signed by Amber in the Nether Realms, but you cannot read all of the text, but I think that's it. Maybe she can check it out.

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited October 28, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Great Amber/Aly quotes

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:19 am

She has said so many things that sound like that, I got these from here

"...but I can say this. If I ever had to have a girlfriend, well, Aly [Alyson Hannigan]'d have to be it. She's a doll..." (23. Februar 2000, Bronze-Postingboard)

My personal favorite:

"And if you gotta be a lesbian, aren't too many people better to do some 'splorin [=exploring] with than Aly! (...) I mean, I'm straight (sorry girls - just a thing for hairy chest " (Bronze, 12. Mai 2000)

"I love Aly. She's a dear. And if I were gonna be a lesbian, I'd definitely steal her away from her boyfriend!!! (...) On the whole lesbian thing - I AM SOOOO GLAD that it has made people feel better about their sexual preference. That it's okay to love whomever you want." (Bronze, 22 Mai 2000)

I know there is more but at this time, I can't recall, most of what i do remember her saying was in direct response to questions at the bronze.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Great Amber/Aly quotes

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:19 am

Oh there you have Xita with the photographic memory, heh heh, got a few more from a recent interview in Stepping Out Magazine:

quote:
What advice would you give to someone who gets their brains sucked out?

Um ... eat a lot of apple sauce, preferably fed to you by attractive young lesbians.


quote:
Would you be open to experimenting?

If I met a woman who was amazing, that's a different thing entirely. You never know! I'm open to whatever comes. But right now I like guys.


I

Unregistered(d)
 


Great Amber/Aly quotes

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:19 am

man you gotta love this girl!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Great Amber/Aly quotes

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:19 am

Oh..god

She's so adorable.She makes me wanna dance around the world.

Okay,if you met a women who was amazing, right Amber? *Cross my fingers for that *

PS. I think she's really amazing with words.She seems so funny-friendly-witty all in one

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Great Amber/Aly quotes

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:19 am

well.... i'm pretty amazing... lol...

i'm just kidding.... kinda...

------------------
"if you throw a stone, something's gonna shatter somewhere. We're all so fragile, we're all so scared."
nocturnal review site

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Great Amber/Aly quotes

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:39 pm

can someone help me by telling me the exact quote to something amber said in an interview about alyson being a hottie and that if she had to kiss a girl, it would be alyson. does any one know the exact quote or know of a link where i can read the interview
thanks

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Great Amber/Aly quotes

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:40 pm

man you gotta love this girl!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Great Amber/Aly quotes

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:41 pm

Oh..god

She's so adorable.She makes me wanna dance around the world.

Okay,if you met a women who was amazing, right Amber? *Cross my fingers for that *

PS. I think she's really amazing with words.She seems so funny-friendly-witty all in one

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Great Amber/Aly quotes

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 8:41 pm

well.... i'm pretty amazing... lol...

i'm just kidding.... kinda...

------------------
"if you throw a stone, something's gonna shatter somewhere. We're all so fragile, we're all so scared."
nocturnal review site

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design