Skip to content


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby jsr » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:52 am

Hey Kitties,

Check out the wonderful Amber article that our very own Ms. Xita wrote for PrideVisionTV.

Chock Full of Amber Goodness

Great article Xita!

Jill

{Edited cause I f-ed up the link}

------------------
I lurk, therefore I am.


[This message has been edited by jsr (edited November 16, 2001).]

I

jsr
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:52 am

Wonderful article, Xita.

------------------
Tracy

Hear that Baby? You're my always.

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:52 am

Go, Xita!

Well done.

You are quite the writer.

------------------
Kirk B

"A Willow is a tree that weeps, but Tara is firmer and will hold.

Hear that baby? You're my always.

I got so lost.
I found you. I will always find you.

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:53 am

Way to go, Xita
The article rocks!

------------------
Shiver me timberless.

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:53 am

Wonderful article Xita! Spot on with every observation about our wonderful Amber & her adoring fans! Thanks!

Edited to add: Cause I can't frickin spell!

------------------
kris

I am you know.
What?
Yours.

[This message has been edited by kpmuse (edited November 16, 2001).]

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:53 am

Excellent job Xita! You said it all perfectly!

~Liz

------------------
Buffy: Hot dog surprise. Be still, my heart.
Willow: Call me old fashioned, I don't want anymore surprises in my hot dogs.

--Teacher's Pet.

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:53 am

Nice work Xita, that was a sweet piece.

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:53 am

Good article Xita...I have always wondered why Amber has such a hold on me, ...and just one word that you used sums up Amber so elegantly and perfectly in my opinion

...Integrity.

The lady has it in spades. I'm her loyal slave for life

------------------
Still Waters Run Deep

*OK, confused now*

[This message has been edited by Still Waters Run Deep (edited November 16, 2001).]

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:54 am

Great article Xita, you know, you should write every article involving Amber, Aly or Willow and Tara

------------------
I am in thunderous agreement, oh glittering, glistening Glorificus! : Jinx in Tough Love

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:54 am

Xita wow what a fantastic article about Amber.It rocks.
Thanx Nicole

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:54 am

Very nice article, Xita.

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:54 am

Way To GO, Xita!!

A most excellent article on a most excellent Lady...the ravishing and classy Amber Benson!!!

The Junky

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:55 am

Really good article...

Go Xita!

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:55 am

Excellent article Xita and spot on.

Katharyn

------------------
She's my always

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:55 am

Xita, you've spoken for us all and said it perfectly. You rock!!


Elegantia per simplicitas.
(Elegance through simplicity.)

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:55 am

Great article , Xita!

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:55 am

Lovely article. It's nice to write about nice people, isn't it.

------------------
Well, now that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head.

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:56 am

Way to go xita, that was a great article Amber really is a pleasure to meet because she takes time to be with her fans.

------------------
"I'm not really much for the timber"

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara Maclay » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:56 am

Really great article xita

I

Tara Maclay
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:58 am

Fantastic article. Fans just write better articles about stars and ask better interview questions than most magazines.

I

Tara
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:58 am

Gosh, thanks. I am all ... embarrassed. I want to think Sarah over there at pridevisiotv.com for giving Jill and I a chance to write for them and promote Buffy and Amber. It's their way of writing a wrong and I am happy I got the chance to say something, short as it is, about Amber. Jill's article will be out next week, so she will get the limelight then.

Thanks for your kind words, I was all stressy over it. We kinda had to get it up quickly

I

Tara
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:58 am

How the hell did I miss this this morning?

Xita this is wonderful. You can really feel the admiration you have for Amber.

Your name up in lights and everything...ok maybe 2 dim bulbs, but it's a start.

------------------
Paula
--------
Amber FanGirl #1a; May the Amber Force be with you.
Keeper of my own insanity
"I love being a girl, having a girl.." ~as sung by Amber Benson in the UK

[This message has been edited by Kiwiccan (edited November 16, 2001).]

I

Tara
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:59 am

that was a great articla xita.

------------------
"i don't get wild, wild on me equals 'spaz'"

"i worship beelzebub! i do his bidding. do you see any goats around? no! because i sacrificed them! all bow before SATAN!"

I

Tara
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:59 am

Coooool

I

Tara
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:59 am

It was wonderful, Xita. Thanks for letting the world know how special Amber is to us all.

I

Tara
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:59 am

Excellent article, xita. You capture the coolness that is Amber perfectly.

------------------
A vampire with a soul? How lame is *that*?"

I

Tara
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:59 am

Oh I just read it. Great article Xita. Not easy to sum up all the things that make Amber and W/T so special, but you did.

I

Tara
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:00 am

Hey - this is a really good article I'm hoping there will be more

I

Tara
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:00 am

I just read the article as well, excellent. You put into words perfectly what I had been thinking about Amber.

------------------
It's fascinating to think that all around us there's an invisible world we can't even see. I'm speaking, of course, of the World of the Invisible Scary Skeletons.

I

Tara
 


Fabulous Amber Article at PrideVisionTV.com

Postby Tara » Tue Mar 26, 2002 6:00 am

Hey i wish i could read the article but i'm in college and they have blocked that 'type' of web page sayin

Access to the desired Web page is restricted at this time.
Reason:

The Websense category "Gay & Lesbian Issues" is restricted.

You requested: http://www.pridevisiontv.com/art/celeb/amber.htm

i will make a point of readin it at home i just cant believe how close minded my college is!!!
love chrissy

I

Tara
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 26 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design