Skip to content


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby xita » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:54 am

My friend's mother called me up to tell me that Amber had sexy pictures in a magazine. I said, oh I think I know that. So I asked where did you hear about it. And she said, "I just saw it on extra." Did anyone see? What was said, my source was not forthcoming.

I

xita
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:55 am

Extra will be playing here in 15 minutes, I'll let you know if she's on it.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:55 am

I love you brian, and trevor too

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:55 am

Oh wow. Extra bits. She's moving on up... starts to sing that old tv series theme song

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:56 am

She was on , and I have to say OH MY GOD!!!

It was behind the scenes of the Stuff photo shoot, Amber looked like she was having a blast, they showed some shots that we didn't see in the mag, god she looks so damn hot.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:56 am

You rock brian, and i hate you. I want to see this! I NEED TO SEE IT!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:56 am

Damn you all.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:56 am

I'll see Dr G's damn you all and raise you a fiery death stare Just kidding, but pictures if anyone could please

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:56 am

Thank you Xita for the heads-up!

I saw it and taped it. It was very brief, but it was well worth it!

Alicia

------------------
~*~
Amber has the sexiest dimples!
~*~
Snippet from Tabula Rasa shooting script:
******************
Tara sleeps in her chair, curled up in a blissful
ball of extra cuteness.
******************
ON TARA as she stretches like a satisfied cat after
a nap -- then opens her eyes. Satisfaction turns to
embarrassment. Then confusion.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:57 am

Okay, for those who taped it..can someone Vid cap it and upload it somewhere for us kitties that can't see it? Pretty, pretty please, with Amber on top. Video is always better than pics.

Zera

['with Amber on top' - now that's a good thought.. *smirk*]

------------------
SO: Okay, last question. What advice would you give to someone who gets their brains sucked out?
AB: Um ... eat a lot of apple sauce, preferably fed to you by attractive young lesbians.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:57 am

I've posted the repeat time to the binaries newsgroup. Hopefully someone there will grab it.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:59 am

I cant connect o the binaries newsgroup (I live in Germany) Could please sombody send me an email when someone has grabbed "Amber on Extra"? Thanks. [Dawny@genie.de]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:59 am

Damn Excite@home.

My access to the newsgroups is down.
Anyone know whne this might be repeated in Chicago?

Motherboard fried, hard drive dead, and now my ISP is bankrupt. Makes the days I cruised the net on my old TRS-80 at 300 baud seem childlike and carefree. (grumble...)

Warlock.

------------------
Web Warlock
web.warlock@home.com webwarlock@planetadnd.com
Author, the Netbooks of Witches and Warlocks
The Other Side: http://www.xtreme-gaming.com/~theotherside/
The DnD Community Council: http://www.dndcommunitycouncil.org/nbownw
--
"It could be witches, Some evil witches.
Which is ridiculous, 'Cause witches, they were persecuted Wicca good and love the earth
And women power and I'll be over here."

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:59 am

All you Us kittens are soooo lucky.We don't have all these great tv things in this little country.Damn!!!Ach well we've got tulips.

Nicole

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 3:59 am

Not just tulips, it has *me* as well...

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:00 am

And me

Dieter

------------------
I...owe...you...pain!
*Willow*

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:00 am

Please someone make a vid or caps just something that i can see!!!!!!

------------------
Me: And before you say anything i is not drinking!
My friend:You is not is you? ;)
Me: You know my grammer does not resemble Earth grammer.
My Friend: Right, cuz on Earth it's spelt 'grammar.'

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:00 am

Could somebody send the file via mIRC or Morpheus?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:00 am

I Can't believe I missed it!!!!!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:00 am

grr argh

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:01 am

quote:
Originally posted by Glory-p3-mrs:
grr argh

word.

------------------
How are you?
A little confused. I mean, I'm all sweaty, and trapped, no memory, hiding in a pipe from a vampire. And I think I'm kinda gay...

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:01 am

Dude, freaking. Thank you Xitas friends mom! =D

[This message has been edited by Utena (edited December 01, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:01 am

It's online! There are two 2 minute clips of the photoshoot online. Go to bthere.tv There is talk of Alyson and kissage too.

Natalie

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:01 am

OH god yes someone turn this into something I can download!! Please!

It's awesome!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:01 am

Oh god yes, this is awesome but please, someone make this into something I can download because on 56k, this thing sucks, keeps buffering every two seconds

[This message has been edited by Warduke (edited December 01, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:02 am

quote:
Originally posted by Warduke:
Oh god yes, this is awesome but please, someone make this into something I can download because on 56k, this thing sucks, keeps buffering every two seconds.

At least it seemed to always start to buffer at an opportune time, like when Amber was sticking out her cleavage!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:02 am

At least you can see it, I can't even figure out how to make it work

------------------
Bloody hell, sodding, limey, shagging, knickers, bollocks...oh God...I'm English

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:02 am

She looks like she had a good time shooting and alyson is a good kisser, but of course!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:02 am

quote:
Originally posted by Puff:
At least you can see it, I can't even figure out how to make it work



Puff,
You must have Macromedia Flash 5 and WindowsMedia to begin with. Then bthere.tv should open in another window (can take a while to load), you click on your bandwith (low or high) and then the bthere.tv main menu comes up. I agree these flash sites can be confusing. Click on TV in the lower left, then On Location at the upper right (it is in a rotating menu with other choices). Then a menu opens below (and on the right under PAST SHOWS with choices for viewing, click on Amber Benson. Now another blurb about Amber's shoot comes up to the left, click again where it says LAUNCH THIS SERIES, and voila - up comes your WindowsMedia Window! I hope and pray!

Edited to say: There is a second download that you can find on the right side (a 1 and a 2) of the WindowsMedia Window. The first was about 2:05 and the second about 2:56.
---
You notice how it's getting darker earlier these days?

[This message has been edited by Lijdrec (edited December 02, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber- Stuff behind the scenes on Extra and bthere.tv

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 4:02 am

they should have called this "welcome to amber benson's cleavage", not that i'm complaining. she looks very sexy in her purple lace bra and pound of mousse in her gigantic red-highlights hair. her dowdy Buffy wardrobe does not do her justice, that's for sure. who knew she had such nice legs? there's a shot of a bald makeup guy slathering gloss all over her thighs and chest which would have made me damn uncomfortable. well i guess that's why they pay her the big bucks (i hope!)

i didn't see anything about her sleeping in a chair but she did tell a colorful anecdote about her and alyson and a large handful of candles that nearly embarrassed me, the queen of sleeze.

forget about seeing this as video without high-bandwidth access- the feed is just like watching tv, or almost. you need ms media player and latest flash plugin to view. better to view as caps, hopefully provided by someone a little more techno-savvy than me. i don't know how to grab stills out of the stream.

I

Unregistered(d)
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design