Skip to content


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:55 am

Illegal javascript event tags or url parameters detected.
Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:55 am

well, if i could see them, i'm sure they'd be great, but all i see is the little red cross of death (similar to the blue screen of death... close relative perhaps...)

------------------
"if you throw a stone, something's gonna shatter somewhere. We're all so fragile, we're all so scared."
nocturnal review site

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:55 am

Oh-oh! Why is it not workin? I knew i was so not the net girl!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:56 am

Maybe you had better just post the links to the pics themselves. We hardly ever post pics directly on the Board because of space and speed issues etc.

I tried to paste the links from your post into my browser but that didn't do the trick. So if you would post the links yourself maybe that would work. I'd like to see the pics.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:56 am

Following the links in your post, it says [b:5406f10f7e]You do not have permission to get URL '/users/c0bf181a/bc/Yahoo!+Photo+Album/Amber3.jpg?pfJPjw7AYZf.CVB' from this server. [/b:5406f10f7e]

Hope this helps!

------------------
"Adding up the total of a love that's true multiply life by the power of two"
- Emily Saliers (Indigo Girls)

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:56 am

That is what it told me as well. Have you put them up in a Yahoo photo album? If so, have you set the access to public?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:56 am

So that would be why i can see them but no one else can!

Try http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/sarah_btvs

[This message has been edited by Willowgirlieuk (edited October 13, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:56 am

Well there ya go, it worked. Nice pictures, I do love the coat, but I have mentioned that a few times already I think.
Lovely Willow/Tara pics there as well btw.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:57 am

Success! Well done, [b:62e0729624]Willowgirlieuk[/b:62e0729624] - thanks for sharing!

------------------
"Adding up the total of a love that's true multiply life by the power of two"
- Emily Saliers (Indigo Girls)

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:57 am

nice pics i like that coat... which is odd, because i hate burbury with a passion!

------------------
"if you throw a stone, something's gonna shatter somewhere. We're all so fragile, we're all so scared."
nocturnal review site

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:57 am

It took me a while! lol but I got there in the end! Woo-y-hoo-y-woo!

Thanks Dr.G, them Willow/Tara picture where subject to a bored day at home alone, my experiment with Photoshop! As you can see simplicity is the key (And the fact it took me hours to figure out how to blended images, that all I could do!)

Im not too keen on the coat, but it looks fab on her!

[This message has been edited by Willowgirlieuk (edited October 13, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:57 am

Nice pics!
Is there any way that you could make this likkle kitty very happy by posting a larger version of the Willow "blend" pic you did? I'd LOVE that as my new wallpaper! It's so cute!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:58 am

The one with the Season one Willow and Season 4/5 Willow? If you give me your e-mail i can e-mail you a bigger one?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:58 am

oooh! That was quick!
The pic on the second line where she's smiling and wearing the blue top...
That would be so sweet of you, thank you so much!
Send it to muffmonsters@hotmail.com (yeah I know, weird address, long story, nothing weird )

[This message has been edited by Tabitha (edited October 13, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:58 am

You should have e-mail. I didn't know what size ya wanted it so i took a rough guess, but normaly there wrong...

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:58 am

ahh lovely pictures thank you, amber and that coat, life doesn't get any better and you have cool manipulations there! Thanks!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:58 am

I still love that coat...

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:59 am

Way cool photos! All the blendy ones are very cool.

------------------
"No, she's not coming back. It's going to be The Lesbian Witch Show." -- Amber.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:59 am

nice fotos.me so miffed i missed amber in glasgow by 3 days.not bad fotos of the visit-see forbidden planet site.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:01 am

Cool photos! Thanks for sharing. I love to see "real world" pics like that.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:01 am

Great pictures, thanks mucho for sharing.
Totally jealous...

Katharyn

------------------
She's my always

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Amber pictures (Uk tour pictures)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:01 am

Thanks for sharing these pics! And I do like that coat - hmm!!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design