------------------
"if you throw a stone, something's gonna shatter somewhere. We're all so fragile, we're all so scared."
nocturnal review site
I
I
I tried to paste the links from your post into my browser but that didn't do the trick. So if you would post the links yourself maybe that would work. I'd like to see the pics. 
I
Hope this helps!
------------------
"Adding up the total of a love that's true multiply life by the power of two"
- Emily Saliers (Indigo Girls)
I
I
Try http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/sarah_btvs
[This message has been edited by Willowgirlieuk (edited October 13, 2001).]
I

I
------------------
"Adding up the total of a love that's true multiply life by the power of two"
- Emily Saliers (Indigo Girls)
I
i like that coat... which is odd, because i hate burbury with a passion!------------------
"if you throw a stone, something's gonna shatter somewhere. We're all so fragile, we're all so scared."
nocturnal review site
I
Thanks Dr.G, them Willow/Tara picture where subject to a bored day at home alone, my experiment with Photoshop! As you can see simplicity is the key (And the fact it took me hours to figure out how to blended images, that all I could do!)
Im not too keen on the coat, but it looks fab on her!
[This message has been edited by Willowgirlieuk (edited October 13, 2001).]
I
I
I

)[This message has been edited by Tabitha (edited October 13, 2001).]
I
I
I
------------------
"No, she's not coming back. It's going to be The Lesbian Witch Show." -- Amber.
I
I
I
Katharyn
------------------
She's my always
I
I
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests