Skip to content


Super-cute Amber Interview

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:59 pm

I dont think this has been posted here before. This interview on windows media player is only 2.30 minutes long but is sooooo cute, esp the bit with the onions!
http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic ... &replies=4

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:59 pm

Ooooooooooooooh, thanks for posting the link Shazza! I had not seen this. She looks yummie, and hee hee, her metaphors are as good as her dancing.
Oh seriously, I love it, she is wonderful.

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited July 28, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 11:59 pm


I think I got a bad connection. I didn't see much of the video part . But I did get to hear all the audio.

I liked the part where she was talking about the Xander's dream/Ice cream truck. Where everyone was around wasnting to see what they looked like all slutty and stuff.

Anyway, thanks for the link. I really did like it.

------------------
IM: Taramaclay69

Look, I realize that every slayer comes with a expiration mark stamped on the package.. But I want mine to be a long time from now.. Like a Cheeto.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:00 am

Thanx Shazza!!!

I loved it. I did get to see the whole video, and it was so cool. Amber was being really cute, especially with the part about the onion. And, indeed, also with the part about her and Willow being hot chicks in Restless.

Thanx again!!

Patricia

------------------
-I am, you know
What?
-Yours

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:00 am

Ohhhhh...Thanx Shazza. The interview was short, but great...I love interviews.YAY!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:00 am

This was really cute. Thanks for finding it Shazza. The woman just can't stand still. not even during an interview. She gets the wiggles. Cute wiggles though.

------------------
Paula
--------
Amber FanGirl #1a; May the Amber Force be with you.
Keeper of my own insanity
"I love being a girl, having a girl.." ~as sung by Amber Benson in the UK

[This message has been edited by Kiwiccan (edited July 28, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:00 am

Thanks for that! What a wonderful thing to wake up to this morning.

Teresa

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:00 am

She's so sweet!! Thanks Shazza!!
The thing with the onion was...well, different to how most people whould put something like that.
I liked her hair...she has nice hair...

I liked the part when she was talking about the Xander dream. Two lesbians in the back of an ice cream truck...hee hee...*g*

Again, i say she's so sweet and wondeful and funny...i could go on forever, so i'll stop.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:01 am

Can somebody please post a transcript for us ancient persons without computer literacy or fancy plug-ins and all sorts of things and stuff like that there????

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:01 am

Thanks Shazza, great little interview

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:01 am

Well it has probably been transcribed already somewhere, but I am too lazy to look, and I needed to brush up on my typing skills, so here ya go Hemiola (oh and I may not have understood everything word for word, being deaf and Dutch, is something of a handicap when transcribing an interview in English. So if I misheard something, please say so):

Interviewer: Come closer, don't be shy...

Amber Benson: *cute giggles*

I: So how is it, you know, joining a show that already had some legs, and coming in as a series regular?

AB: You know, it was strange, because you walk into a situation where people already have relationships, but luckily I was friends with Alyson Hannigan, who plays my girlfriend on the show, before, and so er..walking in was like old home, because she was so...She'd prepared everybody. "Amber is really cool. Treat her right..." and it was just really cool walking in there and having like a family, so....

I: When you got the part, did they, you know, reveal what they were gonna end up at the end of the season revealing about you, or did they just start...

AB: No, I had no idea, and about 3 episodes in we had a talk and they said "this is kinda the direction we're gonna go. How do you feel? And I was like "Hey, I'm an actor, and I'm cool with it. I just hope I can do justice to the part." It's a big responsibility you know.

I: Isn't it more challenging and more rewarding at the same time now that you have this other side?

AB: Oh totally, totally...I mean, it's an actor's dream. You know, where you get to play a many layered character. It's like peeling an onion. You keep going, and there is more and more and more, and it just gets sweeter and sweeter as you go.
Well, not really like an onion I guess (laughs), but more like, I don't know, what's sweet when you go inside if you peeled it?

I: Ah er..I don't know, oranges or something?

AB: (giggling) My goodness..I'm getting...Woo! (more giggles)

I: Your favourite moment from last year on the set, where something, you know, when you are trying to get a serious scene done, you just can't and everybody got the giggles, and you know, special effects aren't working...

AB:We have this scene in the finale from last season, where Alyson and I are in Xander's dream. we're kinda hookery, we're kinda dressed up like slut chicks, like hot chicks and it was so funny, because everybody...We were like surrounded, everyone wanted to see what we looked like, all dressed up like hot chicks. So like all the teamsters are in there and everybody is coming in. People that don't need to be there.
So it was kinda funny, we were sort of laughing. You know, we just couldn't keep a straight face and everyone was like looking in on us. We were in an ice-cream truck.
High heels, you know, and push-up bra's...

I: To you it was Halloween, to them it was Victoria's secret.

AB: (laughs) Exactly...Two lesbians in an ice-cream truck together. Hmmmm......


-----------------------------------------------------------

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited July 28, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:01 am

Hookery. Gotta love that. Thanks for posting this, it was cute.

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:01 am

Yummy....and still a lot of Tara under that more extrovert side of her....more!

------------------
Still Waters Run Deep

*Chief Grader of Miss Kitty fantastico's cat litter*
*Willow and Tara's Official Duvet*
*Buffy's registered Doormat*

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:02 am

My most sincere, gracious, and heartfelt thanks to you, Dr.G

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:02 am

This is pretty cool, and she is so cute.
I loved all of it, plz post more stuff like this, I could be come an addict. (I am an addict), ummmm even more of an addict

Mort

------------------
'We're Slayers, girlfriend. The Chosen Two.'

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:02 am


Dr. G. (Since I still don't know everyone's real name):

Thank you so much for posting the transcript of the interview.

------------------
IM: Taramaclay69

Look, I realize that every slayer comes with a expiration mark stamped on the package.. But I want mine to be a long time from now.. Like a Cheeto.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:02 am

I'm seeing another message board when i click on the link. where exactly is this interview?

------------------
"The worlds about to be destroyed and i'm stuck in a traffic jam!"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:03 am

The link to the interview is in the first post there.

[This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited July 28, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:03 am

cute interview, amber is so adorable. sigh.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:03 am

thanx. i'm awful for not seeing things that are right in front of me...

------------------
"The worlds about to be destroyed and i'm stuck in a traffic jam!"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:03 am

You're very welcome Hemiola and TaraMaclay, I had to watch it like ten times in a row to make sure I heard it correctly. *sigh* That was *very* hard. With Amber looking so bloody gorgeous and all...

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:03 am

Garfield, I'm constantly amazed at the things you'll endure for the good of the kitty board. I mean, having to watch Amber's interview ten times in a row. That's like, water torture man.

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:04 am

You know, this plus Allyson's [i:dcc11bb44e]Playboy[/i:dcc11bb44e] interview remind me yet again that this board is in many ways a shrine to four extraordinary young women. By that I mean Willow and Tara, as well as Allyson and Amber. Four very different, interesting, beautiful and beguiling ladies we're luck to share our times with.

Thats' all. Nuff said.

------------------
"O let my name be in the Book of Love.
If it be there, I care not of
That other book Above...
Strike it out! Or write it in anew.
But let it be in the Book of Love!"
--Omar Kyam

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:04 am

Oh Wow!!! This is so way cool. Is it even possible too love Amber more than what we already do? I think so!
Thank you shazza for posting this!

------------------
WILLOW: ...I'd totally be blowing off classes if I was in Dawnie's shoes.

TARA: Sweetie, you wouldn't blow off class if your head was on fire.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:04 am

Thanks for typing up the interview Garfield and are you sure you only had to listen to it 10 times? Oh well as Ruth said, the things you do for the kitty

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:04 am

What a wonderful interview. I've never seen Amber out of character. She was so animated. Her voice even sounded different.

Is there any way to save the interview on my computer (my documents or favorites?) so I can look at it again once. I don't know a whole lot aobut computers, so please be specific. Thanks everyone.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:04 am

Great interview...Amber is very cute!!! But, have we ever seen a bad Amber interview???? IMPOSSIBLE!

-Amy

------------------
"You want to take a picture of my butt?...ummm...OK...You've got two seconds." -Amber

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:05 am

Thanks for transcribing the interview Garfield . I couldn't get any sound from my computer to listen to Amber speak, Grrr!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:07 am

The interview is on the message boards at IGN.com, a scifi and games site.

Amber looks so beautiful, especially her hair and those great big eyes.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Super-cute Amber Interview

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 12:07 am

Thanks Garfield for typing up this interview! Much appreciated! Just cracks me up how Amber describes the ice cream truck experience!

The interviewer was really, really awkward with Amber. Why he couldn't even say the word lesbian! Makes me love Amber and Aly more that they are so darn comfy with describing their characters and their relationship! Yeah on our 2 fav witches!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design