Skip to content


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Nouvelle » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:49 pm

It looks like the press junket for AP2 is starting. Alyson is scheduled to be on the Conan O'Brian show on August 8. Get those VCRs warmed up.

I

Nouvelle
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:49 pm

WOO HOO, I will not miss it

Thanks for the info Nouvelle.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:49 pm

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but E! will also be showing a behind the scenes special for AP2 starting August 10th, and will be rerunning it throughout that weekend. Just sayin'

------------------
"Kiss me out of desire, baby, not consolation." -Jeff Buckley

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:49 pm

I just saw the new video for 'Be Like That' by Three Doors Down. Since they have the first single off the AP2 soundtrack there are clips from the movie throughout the video. There are only two with Aly in them, but one is cute one of her dancng with Jason Biggs. Not enough Aly, but still worth the watch in my opinion because it's a good song.

------------------
willow: "i don't get wild, wild on me equals 'spaz'"

"That's my girl"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:50 pm

Does anyone have a UK relase date? My local UCI has a huge poster up for AP2, with an almost lifesized Aly... me wanna!I'm gonna write a polite, possibly smarmy letter to Mr. Cinema-manager asking, no, begging for that when they take it down! I need it for the good of my health. No, really.

------------------
If cuteness were a currency, Willow and Tara would be millionares.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:50 pm

if you click on eonline.com they have the cutest little add for amerpie2 that only has aly and her flute. check it out it's clever.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:52 pm

What channel is Conan on?

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:52 pm

Yeah just a heads up for anybody who listens. Alyson is gonna be on the Howard Stern show very soon, they are not sure on an exact date but when I found out i'll keep you posted. I can always get sound bytes up for everybody who misses it. It should be an interesting interview since Alyson it seems will share anything. They should get along fine, hehe. I think Jason Biggs might be on with her but I don't know yet. It's actually cool though cuz as soon as she's on like a week later they'll put the video footage up of her on the E show and I can get that for you kitties too! Funny sidenote, when I heard she was gonna be on they were talking and Howard's producer Gary said that the American Pie 2 people called and said they wanted to promote the movie on his show and that they wanted to do something with the three main actresses. I was like 3 whatever. So Gary told them they'd do a panel with all three and then the studio called back and said none of them want to do it. Howard was like yeah cuz they know i'll dig into them about stuff, Shannon=cuz her boobs are fake and she's a bad actress, Mena=cuz she's married to a guy who could be her father, and Tara= cuz she just broke up with Carson Daly. Then Gary said that Alyson Hannigan from Buffy is a big fan of the show and she said she would come on. Then Howard and Robin said that that's ten times better cuz everyone on the show are huge fans of Buffy. That's usually why I tune in on Tuesdays and Wednesdays cuz they always talk about Buffy and its so funny and cool.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:52 pm

Conan is on NBC here in the states.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:53 pm

thanks for the cool info Nouvelle! i really haven't seen much of Aly as herself except for presenting awards and such on tv. it would be lotsa fun to watch her and be all mesmerized by her charm and her beauty, and Conan is sooo funny! got my sticky note already as a reminder: Aly on Conan, August 8, Wednesday! check! pax.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:53 pm

I am so on this.. can't wait!!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:53 pm

Aha! As I shall be xita...or at least, my other half will be.

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:54 pm

Before anyone sets their VCRs to record this, make sure there are no ball games on earlier. I once set my VCR to record Conan and ended up only catching the monologe. Even though I had given myself a three hour leeway the baseball playoffs ran super long that night. After the news and Leno, Conan finally came on around 3am just as my VCR kicked off.

Also, to update and clarify my earlier statement about Aly appearing in the new YM, she isn't wearing stilleto heels but knee-high boots. You can see the similarity, no wonder I got confused.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:54 pm

I just checked TV Guide, and apparently Aly, as well as Tara Reid, Mena Suvari, and Shannon Elizabeth, will be on "The View" on Friday August 10th!

Natalie

------------------
"Be the best. No negativity, no weakness, no acquisence to fear or disaster. No errors of ignorance. No evasion from reality." -- Jeff Buckley

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:54 pm

Well, NY Kittens! The View is normally a live show. Which means that next Friday, Aly will be in New York!

The View studio is located at 320 West 66th Street and they sometimes have standby tickets. You have to arrive before 10am and put your name on their standby list.

I am thinking about going. Anyone else interested in giving it a shot?

Also, it got me to thinking about Aly being in NY and if she's planning on appearing on any of the other NY morning shows such as "Good Morning America," "The Today Show," "The Early Show," or "Live with Regis and Kelly."

She might be because I find it hard to believe she'd fly from the Left Coast to NY just for The View alone. Maybe AP2 has a premiere in NY somewhere? Does anyone know? I'll post if I find Aly on any other these other shows.

Lastly, and slightly OT but connected to Friday 8/10, Melissa Etheridge is scheduled to perform also on that same Friday 8/10 at the Today Show Studio, which is at 49th street and Rockefeller Plaza. I think the concerts are right outside the studio. The schedule says to arrive by 8:30am.
I think I'll make a day out of it! The timing will be tight, but the studios are not far from each other.
Hey, you never know maybe we'll get to see Aly and Melissa! Woo and Hoo!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:54 pm

So I know there isn't an exact date on Howard Stern yet, but I just found out today that I get his morning radio show here, but I can't find out the time! Does anyone know what time it starts?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:54 pm

Howard Stern is on from 6-10 in the morning Eastern time. I think. I know it starts at 6. Not that I listen to him or anything.

Seriously, I don't. It's just that the radio I wake up to is tuned to K-Rock and the tuning knob is busted so I can't change it.

*really wants people to know that she doesn't listen to Howard Stern*

As for Aly on The View...I'm seriously tempted. Standby tickets, huh? At least it's summer. Unlike the time I waited for hours in sub-freezing temperatures to get standby tickets when Claire Danes hosted SNL. Of course in this case I'd actually have to be in the same room as those chicks on The View...but it's Aly...yes I'm seriously tempted.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:55 pm

Looks like I'm getting cable just in time. 3 storms in a row last week threw my building's antenna out of whack; I'm lucky to get any channels showing at all. I'll just be getting the Basic Broadcast, all the networks, the local access channels, and C-Span 2 (go figure). At least I'll be able to have better picture quality from now on. Huzzah!

------------------
Amberholic #1969
Keeper of the kitten spirit that lies in us all
Keeper of the fluffy pink rhinos (don't ask)
The 100th Light for Tara
Bardlet #15 (thanx Angie)


"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand."
from 'Witch Hunt' by Rush

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:55 pm

Oh, yes, I love to "take a little time to enjoy The View". On SNL. Plus, I checked out mtv.com's TV sched. for next week & saw that they plan on airing Making Of The Movie: AP 2 at midnite on Wednesday the 8th. So, that would actually be 12 AM Thursday. Good for those of us who missed those previous airings.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:55 pm

Okay, when you say that people are appearing on shows, can you also say which channel they're on so I can pass the message along to my gf?

And looks like April and Dazey finally got their wish; Aly's in NY. Heh heh...

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:55 pm

Heh heh heh

Just a saw a mini-preview of AP2 on E! and in it Allyson was saying "And this other time, at band camp..."

------------------
"O let my name be in the Book of Love.
If it be there, I care not of
That other book Above...
Strike it out! Or write it in anew.
But let it be in the Book of Love!"
--Omar Kyam

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:55 pm

Nick just posted the pics from the YM mag, check it out... http://www.alysonhannigancorner.com/alyym.html

Isn't Aly just the cutest thing you've ever seen

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:56 pm

She is the most adorable cutie pie ever!!! MY GOD! how can she do cute like this and then do hot pics like playboy. I love her! So versatile!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:56 pm

versatile? *bites tongue*

ouch

Lovely pics, thanks for the link Warduke, and thanks for the scans DeadDog.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:56 pm

Sigh, she's a real cutie patootie. And no mistaking.

------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:56 pm

Does somebody know if it is aired again on CNBC (Astra's or Eutelsat's channel) ?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:56 pm

For the kitties who get the LA WB channel KTLA, Aly will be interviewed Tuesday morning, check out their site.

I aslo found out that Aly will be on the Today show Friday morning, so for the NYC kitties who were planning to go check out the View, well now you can also check out the Today show, oh and Melissa Etheridge will be singing too, if anyone cares

[This message has been edited by Warduke (edited August 06, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:57 pm

Oh man we need to write down a schedule so we don't miss any of these. I am so excited!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:57 pm

When is the behind the scenes thing of AP2 on E! suposed to be again???? Must go buy more blank tapes!!!!!!!!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Aly on the toob-American Pie 2: Electric Boogalooo

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 10:57 pm

I could be mistaken, but I think the AP2 thing on E! is supposed to air Friday at 7pm. That's when the Rush Hour 2 behind the scenes program aired this past week. When it finished, they said, "Be sure to tune in next week when we go behind the scenes of American Pie 2." or something like that, so I made sure to check the time.

I

Unregistered(d)
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design