For the longest time I've been sitting in the dark, but finally somebody's lit an extra-flamey candle and I can see again (Sorry, it's late and I'm typing gibberish!)
I
I
------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity
I
I
I
And I was like shpdoinkle.
I
Was Xander making reference to Cannibal the Musical when he said that!? It has been bugging me.
~Joy
I
------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity
I
Sarah <- a big fan of Cannibal! The Musical
------------------
Je vous dois douleur! - Willow (in french)
I
WILLOW
You should do it.
TARA
Not me. But I'd love to just watch
and learn from someone who's really
good, y'know.
WILLOW
You're good, I'll prove it! Here...
Willow puts out her hand.
WILLOW
Do me.
Tara takes Willow's hand, holds it gently, traces a line on her palm.
TARA
Hmmm.
WILLOW
What do you see?
TARA
Willowhand...
Now the thing is, the *way* Tara says Willowhand, and *the* smile she gives when she says it. To me and many others it seems like Tara is remembering exactly *where* Willowhand has been and where she would like it to be. Judging from the look on Willow's face, she remembers it as well.
Sometimes subtext can be a very good thing. [This message has been edited by Dr.G (edited August 03, 2001).]
.
I

~Joy
I
I
I

I
------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity
I

D
[This message has been edited by GODisTigger (edited August 04, 2001).]
I
------------------
"She looked across at Willow, whose face was filled with light. She had never felt so calm and happy, and strong..." ~ Unseen: Door To Alternity
I

D
I
quote:
Originally posted by Dazey:
when a cat blinks at you slowly like that, s/he is telling you that s/he loves you.
Awwww, and here I just thought my kitty was dumb. She honestly isn't the brightest bulb but I love her anyway. 
I
quote:
Joy, I think Xander WAS referencing C!TM, and I smile everytime I watch The Gift 'cuz of it.
YES!!! I thought so, but I was never too sure. Where else would someone hear a word like Schpadoinkle, anyway? [This message has been edited by WillTara (edited August 06, 2001).]
I
quote:
Originally posted by Rat:
Joy, I think Xander WAS referencing C!TM, and I smile everytime I watch The Gift 'cuz of it.YES!!! I thought so, but I was never too sure. Where else would someone hear a word like Schpadoinkle, anyway?
What's C!TM?? Is it a movie or something? (I saw the whole name earlier in the post, so I don't need to know what that is) [This message has been edited by WillTara (edited August 06, 2001).] [This message has been edited by ATWindsor (edited August 06, 2001).]
I
I
Katharyn
------------------
She's my always
I

I
(Now that's stalking
)
Um not the Giles/Buffy subtext...oh forget it Garfield hopefully will know what I mean.
[This message has been edited by Puff (edited August 07, 2001).]
I
I
Dah dah...subtext 
I

I
Maybe you could start a naughty subtext thread related to those seeminly innocent lines that with a twisted mind suddenlt take on a whole new light...off topic of course as most people on this board will no doubnt have read everything they can in T/W stuff!
Katharyn
------------------
She's my always
I
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests