Skip to content


AH one of TVs MVPs today at www.tvguide.com

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

AH one of TVs MVPs today at www.tvguide.com

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:21 pm

as far as angst factor goes, tara knows willow has great power like her mom did. the past tense tara uses makes me think her mom is dead which has to have been a great loss for tara. so I'm thinking tara is going to be fighting some serious fears of her own if she stands a chance of losing willow too.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


AH one of TVs MVPs today at www.tvguide.com

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:21 pm


here is a thought
joss just signed a 20 mil contract to develop new shows and he is expected to have one coming out this fall
if he thinks AH should have her own show will he develop one for her?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


AH one of TVs MVPs today at www.tvguide.com

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:21 pm

Joss would never pull a star from one show to be on another (unless it was a spinoff, like Angel). He might very well create a series for Aly after Buffy is over, but not before.

One wonders whether he might set up something for Amber as well - maybe something including a behind-the-scenes role, since she appears to have a talent for that too.

[This message has been edited by BBOvenGuy (edited February 05, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


AH one of TVs MVPs today at www.tvguide.com

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:21 pm

any willow is good willow and more willow is even better, specially cuz it means more tara.
joss has made a number of very positive comments about ally, so i wouldn't be surprised to see him develop something for her post-buffy Which, by the by, could go 8 seasons or more given joss' recent contract w/fox.
ally is to thank for a lot of what's so great about btvs, given that no one has had more screen time than her except smg, no?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


AH one of TVs MVPs today at www.tvguide.com

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:21 pm

Aly herself said in a mag interview:

quote:
"Somebody yesterday was saying to me that Willow really should have a spin-off, because then I would be... let's see... a vampire-slaying, computer-loving lesbian witch. And, you know, well, there's a series."

who knows after BTVS, a series abt Willow and Tara... wow! in our dreams for now! heh.heh. cheers and peace!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


AH one of TVs MVPs today at www.tvguide.com

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:22 pm

could you give us the source for that interview quote?
thanks

I

Unregistered(d)
 


AH one of TVs MVPs today at www.tvguide.com

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:22 pm

could you give us the source for that interview quote?
thanks

I

Unregistered(d)
 


AH one of TVs MVPs today at www.tvguide.com

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:22 pm

I've always thought that the Willow dream comments in Restless "they'll find out about you" had nothing to do with being gay and all to do with, what I saw as significant foreshadowing in "Something Blue".
Can't wait and see if my (and others) hunch turns out to be right.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


AH one of TVs MVPs today at www.tvguide.com

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:22 pm

spoilers for something blue follow in follow up discussion

4

3

2


1

so in something blue the underworld turns out to be watching willow 'whose majic is strong' and offer her anya's old demon position right? so are you thinking that willow's secret is her taking an underworld assignment of some sort? that would be hard for me to accept since she turned them down already

I

Unregistered(d)
 


AH one of TVs MVPs today at www.tvguide.com

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:22 pm

I thought the "they'll find out about you" bit in [i:5e8405e680]Restless[/i:5e8405e680] referred to the notion that despite Willow's new look, new witchy abilities, new sexual awareness, new relationship, etc., she was still the same mousy nerd-girl underneath. It came to pass within the dream itself, when Buffy ripped off Willow's "costume."

Whether it plays out at some point in "real life" remains to be seen...

I

Unregistered(d)
 


AH one of TVs MVPs today at www.tvguide.com

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:23 pm

spoilers for restless and a few previous eppies in discussion below

4


3

2

1


when re-viewing restless I was struck by the imagery in willows dream, like the cat, who I think represents the spirit of the first slayer (as a cat was used previously in the ep where buffy and faith are out cold in the hospital after buffy stabbed faith and angel drank buffy. buffy "chats" with faith in her dream, the first thing buffy see's is a cat on faiths bed and how she will take care of herself and faith knows of the key and speaks of little miss muffet counting down from ...)

I had the feeling in restless that tara was often speaking in terms of "the key" in both willows and buffys dreams ex. 'I wonder why she hasn't let us know her name yet' 'the plays already begun' and then later in buffys dream 'be back before dawn' so by the time tara is in buffy's dream tara knows the keys name

so I can't help but think that tara "saw" the position willow would play in the protection of the key and knows she won't be able to protect her from danger with magic

I

Unregistered(d)
 


AH one of TVs MVPs today at www.tvguide.com

Postby Unregistered(d) » Mon Mar 25, 2002 8:23 pm

quote:
Originally posted by tvsurfer:
could you give us the source for that interview quote?
thanks

http://www.deaddogparty.com/alytvzone.html

I

Unregistered(d)
 

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design