Skip to content


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

DO NOT POST - BACKUP IN PROGRESS

Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby april » Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:56 pm

wow, we have some media for tabula rasa already, thanks to ange! but no w/t media yet. patience...we must have patience...

[This message has been edited by xita (edited November 13, 2001).]

I

april
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:56 pm

Thanks Ange, too bad they're not W/T pics though

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:59 pm

Watched the promo for next weeks episode and one of the fears I had came trueTara giving Willow a second chance and Willow blowing it, this will be so sad to watch

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 1:59 pm

warduke, can you elaborate a little on the promo? esp. what willow and tara said?

thanks

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:00 pm

I remember someone on this board posting about a comparison between Willow's magic abuse and drug abuse and that preview for next week hit that theory dead on. I feel so bad for Tara.

[This message has been edited by xita (edited November 06, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:00 pm

Check it out. There is a video clip at this site of the last 3 minutes of the ep. Its basically the whole song, and includes:

Spoiler
*

*

*

*

*

*

*


Tara leaving, giles leaving and Spike and Buffy at the bronze. It a big file but worth it....soooo sad
http://mrvideo.vidiot.com/Buffy/

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:00 pm

I just watched the vid clip on mr vidiot ([i:99968ab190]thanks for the link![/i:99968ab190], and it made me cry - what the hell am I going to be like when I d/load the episode later in the week??

------------------
Willow: And I happen to think mine is the level head, and yours is the one things would roll off of.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:00 pm

quote:
Originally posted by mollyig:
.....and it made me cry - what the hell am I going to be like when I d/load the episode later in the week??

me too! i saw the caps from kajun... and read about the ep... and listen to "Goodbye to you" ... and it makes me cry!!!
Damn......

- Cici

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:01 pm

OH MY GOD.... I'm very depressed now, crying actually... I think I just have to keep myself telling that they will get back together, cause this is really making me feel miserable....

Patricia

------------------
"What are they looking at?"
"The hotness of you, doofus!"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:01 pm

For kittens having access to morpheus : Tabula Rasa is already available(172576 Kb) !

------------------
"Did anybody order an Apocalypse...?"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:02 pm

strange, cant find it...any website up that has it?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:02 pm

damn! I can't d/l the promo from buffy.com!! and I won't see the ep until someone posts it here!! I need the promo!! help!?

------------------
Aw, you got butterflies baby?
More like bats.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:02 pm

Try again, grifter. I found another .avi file (230Mb). And I am connected to morpheus as "Krohom". You can find it. Hold on !

------------------
"Did anybody order an Apocalypse...?"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:02 pm

I don't find the file either. What exactly is the name of the file?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:03 pm

I saw the file....where is the supporting group??Everybody sad,everybody crying....

And....there's something wrote on Tara's box...and there's a picture inside...

[This message has been edited by Phoenix (edited November 13, 2001).]

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:03 pm

who? what? why is everyone crying ?!
i can't see it!!

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:04 pm

The name of the file to be found on morpheus is "Buffy 6x08 Tabula Rasa.avi" (172576 Kb). There is also another file for the same episode, named "s06_e08_._tabula_rasa.avi" (232 Mb).
I just saw the epie. Great. I laughed a lot. I cried a lot. And I look forward seeing Willow come to her Dark Side of the Force... :|

------------------
"Did anybody order an Apocalypse...?"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:04 pm

reposting Kajun's wonderful caps.

page one

page two

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:04 pm

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:04 pm

In the complete spoiler thread I said that despite the sadness and angst I could not help but feel a little thrill at reading *that* scene, and to actually *see* it...

Thank you Kajun and Xita, these are the kind of images I could stare at forever.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:05 pm

http://www.slayerweb.com/ has the end of the episode as videoclip to download. It's about 31MB. I didn't downloaded the clip because I have the whole episode but I wanted to tell you.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:05 pm

Thanx Papaya...

If anybody out there know where to download the whole episode, would the please let me know?

-Sarah

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:05 pm

Excellent new picture at the bottom of the page! Thanks! It really captures one delicious moment!

------------------
kris

I am you know.
What?
Yours.

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:05 pm

@enigmatic

it is on morpheus already, just couldnt download it up to now...but, if one is patient, it should be avaiable soon

(Im not patient though, so Im running up and down the walls till I get it...)

is there somebody out there (maybe with a flatrate) who is kind enough to send it to us poor souls over icq?

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:05 pm


anybody have a cap of when they opened the magic box door the first time to find a vamp, and they all screamed? i think that's the best, and would love to put it as my wallpaper.

------------------
"You can sleep with me!
Well now, that came out a lot more lesbian than it sounded in my head."

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:06 pm

Oh yeah ! A wallpaper with the wohle Scooby Gang screaming of horror at seeing vampires ! That's exactly what I thought when I saw the episode : I want this scene to be my next wallpaper !
Please, somebody ! A large pic of this scene !

------------------
"Did anybody order an Apocalypse...?"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:06 pm

Well, finally got the caps up.
www.extraflamey.com

www.amberbenson.ws

Oy

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:06 pm

Wow Dri that's a lot of caps Thanks they're brilliant.

------------------
"I'm not really much for the timber"

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:07 pm

Thank you so much for the caps, they're wonderful in a really sad kind of way

Obviously I haven't seen the ep yet with unfortunately living in dear old blighty, but the chemistry and downright sexiness that leaps out of the pics of W+T's near kiss is unbeliveable, I'm so sad at the moment, I can't bear it.

------------------
I am in thunderous agreement, oh glittering, glistening Glorificus! : Jinx in Tough Love

I

Unregistered(d)
 


Tabula Rasa S6E8 - Multimedia Thread (contains spoilers)

Postby Unregistered(d) » Tue Mar 26, 2002 2:07 pm

Adrienne your caps are the best!! I love it thank you! They are so nice and big

I

Unregistered(d)
 

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Other Backup

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests


Powered by phpBB The phpBB Group © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007
Style based on a Cosa Nostra Design